score predictions for Raith game

BIG ECK

Just a wee heads up on those that like a wee flutter on the 2 goals market:

Sam Nicholson 55/1 to score 2 or more.

&

Prince Bauben 66/1 to score 2 or more.

Wee Sam will be buzzing after last week's goal and now that we know 'The Prince' takes the penalties, great prices courtesy of Paddy Power who I think employ Stevie Wonder to do their Scottish goalscorer market.

Special mention for Taiwo going back to the 'san giro' after his 2 goal midweek performance, he is 100/1 to score 2, would love to see their coupons if he did that, as he was absolutely gash when he played there.

Come on guys this is the famous Heart of Midlothian. Easy 1-3 win for us today Raith will keep it tight for the first hour but we will prove to quick for them

As long as the team I saw on Wednesday is no where near

Bridge of Djoum

It's important to win the corner count, and we just have to sing louder than the opposition. I don't care about the 3 points, I just want us to have higher morals and play like Brazil.

I'll go for a 2-1 defeat, where we are obviously the better team, but were kicked off the park by bigger boys than us.

Cheated, not defeated.

Ever.

Just about to leave the house to head over there but don't know where the goals are going to come from. Hope for a bit of individual magic like last week or a set piece. Happily settle for 1-0 but think we may have to make do with a draw.

Archived