Home kit back in stock on Tuesday!

DigitalTwisted

I'm not suggesting that at all. They're a big enough company with enough modern manufacturing facilities to be able to schedule production between a vast range of products better than they have.

Exactly, the vast range being their priorities.

Hearts are not one of those.

• 6 months later...
Big_Hearts_Runner

Anybody know if any more Adult home tops will be coming back in stock?
Check the website from time to time but they never have any and club shop has only children's.
Cheers

Anybody know if any more Adult home tops will be coming back in stock?

Check the website from time to time but they never have any and club shop has only children's.

Cheers

I would say no as we will soon be flogging a new home kit for next season

I tried to pay with my new debit card and got this message "3D-Authentication failed. This vendor's rules require a successful 3D-Authentication"

Anybody got any idea what this means? I've paid for loads of stuff through other sites with this card in the last few weeks and not had any problems. 

I'm not suggesting that at all. They're a big enough company with enough modern manufacturing facilities to be able to schedule production between a vast range of products better than they have.

The nub of the problem is that Hearts are not in control of the shop. It was franchised out to a couple of guys who just do not have the capital to order in sufficient strips, or stock the shop with a selection of quality items that the fans want to buy.

Until this franchise arrangements come to an end there is little the Club can do to improve matters. I can tell you that our Ann is fully aware of this and action will be taken to get a shop we can be proud of at the first opportunity.

OmiyaHearts

I tried to pay with my new debit card and got this message "3D-Authentication failed. This vendor's rules require a successful 3D-Authentication"

Anybody got any idea what this means? I've paid for loads of stuff through other sites with this card in the last few weeks and not had any problems. 

I think that's the visa secure thing where you put in 3 letters of your password to authenticate the payment.

Archived