Football Rivalries ITV

kearney19

I was told by a work mate today I was on the program last week from the Tottenham V Arsenal game being interviewed.

I do remember being interviewed but i never knew it was being filmed!

Any idea if its going to be repeated?

Ivan Drago

Kearney i actually had the program on the other day, but wasnt paying full attention so never noticed any of the people getting interviewed. I dont know if its going to be repeated but i'd imagine if it is it will be on itv4, as i watched the Rangers Celtic one on itv4 a wee while ago.

Have you tried looking on youtube for it?

Kearney i actually had the program on the other day, but wasnt paying full attention so never noticed any of the people getting interviewed. I dont know if its going to be repeated but i'd imagine if it is it will be on itv4, as i watched the Rangers Celtic one on itv4 a wee while ago.

Have you tried looking on youtube for it?

I mean he said I was interviewed but Ive not actually seen it but hopefully its repeated.

Wow, you sure do seem to spend an awful lot of time in the limelight.

Note to mods : Innocent comment.

I got interviewed at White Hart Lane

Problem with that?

Rawrrrrrrr

Problem with that?

Out of interest do you actually work full time?

And I think like me his problem is he is sick of hearing about how famous you are going to be, from you

Walter Payton

And I think like me his problem is he is sick of hearing about how famous you are going to be, from you

To be honest Prancer, while I can understand some people struggling to believe how often Kearney seems to be at the big events, if you're bothered to the extent that you're "sick" of it I'd humbly suggest you're the person that needs to take a hard look at themself. Why let what a person you've never met says bother you that much?

Paulandshark

Possible red book next week on 'This is your life'? :cool:

Ibrahim Tall

How can you be interviewed and not realise your being filmed? The large camera being pointed at your face is a bit of a hint surely?

:P

I was told by a work mate today I was on the program last week from the Tottenham V Arsenal game being interviewed.

You're gonna be on TV more than John Barrowman at this rate...and that, is some crown to take! ;)

Sooperstar
How can you be interviewed and not realise your being filmed? The large camera being pointed at your face is a bit of a hint surely?

:P

He's so famous that he no longer notices. It's just normal for him.

Problem with that?

Wow, no need to be so defensive.

If anyone wants to watch my new chat show, it's on Channel 4 at 10 PM tomorrow. My first guests will be Will Smith, Neil MacFarlane and Mercedes from Hollyoaks. Peace.

That sick of hearing about it that you take the time to go into a thread started by him, then take the time to reply:rolleyes:

Pete Seeger

No doubt :rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Kearney, you sound like an ideal candidate for Big Brother.

I'm being serious.

If you want fame then why not go for it?

This is the same lad that was caught in a ruck outside the Emirates Stadium with Spurs casuals and came out on top, no?

SNTH- Thats the game your talking about, it was outside the Lane last season.

And Prancer, am I trying to get anyones attention or look for attention? No, rich comign from you when you post a thread saying what a bad season weve had. Thats one of the most attention seeking threads Ive seen in a while and you have the audicity to have your view on everyones thread, and do you actually not get the point when you get suspended all the time?

And when did I say how famous im going to be? No seriously, when? All i asked was if the program was going to be repeated.

Have a look at a posting before you post such nonsence.

I get it you dont believe most of what i say on here, but if that program has me being interviewed, you and such posters on here that made it into a 14 page or something thread can apoligise cause you were wrong all the time.

The usual suspects on here, and I have counted 3 or mayeb 4, definately 3 need to have a look at themselves cause half the posts they post, not all at me, well 1 really aimed at me, are posting on the verge of internet bullying.

And the best thing, is that youve never met me!

So you slag me on an internet forum but I bet if you met you wouldnt have the balls to say it to my face.

Ive met alot of members on this board, and they are sound.

Personally I wouldnt make time for atleast 4 members on this board.

Walter Payton

And Prancer, am I trying to get anyones attention or look for attention? No, rich comign from you when you post a thread saying what a bad season weve had. Thats one of the most attention seeking threads Ive seen in a while and you have the audicity to have your view on everyones thread, and do you actually not get the point when you get suspended all the time?

And when did I say how famous im going to be? No seriously, when? All i asked was if the program was going to be repeated.

I get it you dont believe most of what i say on here, but if that program has me being interviewed, you and such posters on here that made it into a 14 page or something thread can apoligise cause you were wrong all the time.

The usual suspects on here, and I have counted 3 or mayeb 4, definately 3 need to have a look at themselves cause half the posts they post, not all at me, well 1 really aimed at me, are posting on the verge of internet bullying.

So you slag me on an internet forum but I bet if you met you wouldnt have the balls to say it to my face.

After a post like that I don't really want to post something that might look like it's having a dig, but I thought Irvine Jambo was the only poster on here capable of doing that sort of thing...

Rawrrrrrrr

Gutted :(

After a post like that I don't really want to post something that might look like it's having a dig, but I thought Irvine Jambo was the only poster on here capable of doing that sort of thing...

I met you(not at you btw) thats what I meant to say

That'll teach them.

Incidentally, everyone, my previously mentioned chat show on Channel 4 is on tonight - miss it and miss out.

I'm also releasing my debut album soon, under the title of : "Let's Get Down and dirty in My Pickup Truck". It's been critically acclaimed, described by one critic as "a beautiful fusion of R&B and Country and Western. 2008's first must-have album".

If anyone fancies buying it, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

tommythejambo

I watched that program last week I think. It was ridiculous at times how bitter towards Arsenal some of the Spurs fans came across.

Sheer Wee-team mentality.

I hope you aren't referring to me in that post. I asked you a genuine question as you seem to be a guy who wants fame so why not go for BB. The ideal way to get on TV?

Pete Seeger

So you slag me on an internet forum but I bet if you met you wouldnt have the balls to say it to my face.Ive met alot of members on this board, and they are sound.

:eek:

Walter Payton
That'll teach them.

Incidentally, everyone, my previously mentioned chat show on Channel 4 is on tonight - miss it and miss out.

I'm also releasing my debut album soon, under the title of : "Let's Get Down and dirty in My Pickup Truck". It's been critically acclaimed, described by one critic as "a beautiful fusion of R&B and Country and Western. 2008's first must-have album".

If anyone fancies buying it, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Saw your program Makween- didn't realise you were going to be singing on it as well. Can honestly say it brought tears to my eyes, it was that beautiful.

Brings things into perspective.

Your all big tinternet bullies!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stop greetin' and gimme your dinner money.

gripper_fight.jpg

Saw your program Makween- didn't realise you were going to be singing on it as well. Can honestly say it brought tears to my eyes, it was that beautiful.

Brings things into perspective.

Thanks, I thought that this verse of my song was particularly thought provoking :

"To the left boo,

To the left boo,

I lost my wife and kids,

Mmm, grind with me baby,

Now I pour my heart out with my whisky,

To the left boo, let's get dirty"

I'm going to be releasing this one around Christmas, hopefully it'll get to Christmas number one.

Rawrrrrrrr
Kearney, you sound like an ideal candidate for Big Brother.

I'm being serious.

If you want fame then why not go for it?

Hmmm

Big Brother Starts a week on friday and suddenly Kearney goes quiet, is Kearney about to become the first scottish contestant not to embarass the nation?:hobofish:

• 2 weeks later...

Just to say, I watched this on ITV 4 today and I can confirm there was NO interviews with Scottish Arsenal fans.

It did show the clip of Souness sticking a flag in the Fenerbache pitch though. His tache was glorious.

Hope this helps.

Terrible Trio

he was bull****tin' you - you weren't at the game nor did you get interviewed

Walter Payton
Just to say, I watched this on ITV 4 today and I can confirm there was NO interviews with Scottish Arsenal fans.

It did show the clip of Souness sticking a flag in the Fenerbache pitch though. His tache was glorious.

Hope this helps.

How do you know Kearney didn't put on a London accent? He's talented you know, if he'd tried to put on a accent he'd have had you fooled.

Rawrrrrrrr
How do you know Kearney didn't put on a London accent? He's talented you know, if he'd tried to put on a accent he'd have had you fooled.

Apparently he also pretended to be a female :)

He has now decided that he should concentrate on his acting career as the football and music business is not good enough for him :)

Hope this helps.

Cheers for that, missed it due to work but thanks for letting me know

Guest S.U.S.S.

Its amazing the number of near misses ur having here, first BGT now Football Rivals what else have you just about appeared on TV doing?

Its amazing the number of near misses ur having here, first BGT now Football Rivals what else have you just about appeared on TV doing?

I was on Britains Got More Talent which i mentioned in a thread a while back.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I was on Britains Got More Talent which i mentioned in a thread a while back.

Never saw that show, TBH usually tried to avoid the main one, what you need to do is get a better sob story, ul never make it till you have a good sob story!;)

It's on ITV 4 now...........which one are you..??

Are you the one at the back holding Brookes Milesons case notes..?

Archived