Atmophere today

Mr-sad

Hubs showed us up, hate saying this but they bounced and sang their hearts out. Where was the voices of the Hearts support? Never any sound til we scored.

Just a wee bit of critisism about todays support.

Walter Bishop

From the Gorgie stand i heard the Hibs fans for about 5 minutes in the second half singing a 1998 world cup song and allez allez oh, the rest of the match it was Hearts fans i could hear.

That`ll be them top of the league though for singing the bestest eh likesay ken?

Jambo Forever

There's a thread on .net with them fondling themselves over singing louder...

Who left with 3 points! They sang songs from the 1998 World Cup who cares

weekend offender

Hubs showed us up, hate saying this but they bounced and sang their hearts out. Where was the voices of the Hearts support? Never any sound til we scored.

Pish

I hate these 12.30pm starts. The atmosphere is never as good at that time of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are they singing a song from the 98 world cup? A season they got relegated and we won the Scottish Cup!

Aside from that, section G sounded great!!

Rabbie_Burns

2-1

Too easy

Too bad :)

I know what you're all saying but they should have been blown out of Tynecastle today, the Hearts support was poor vocal wise, thats my point.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:rofl:

They were totally embarrassing. Their song book is awful and all the contrived drum based cringe-fest will never change that.

OP is either Hibs or lacking in certain important areas, imo.

Why are they singing a song from the 98 world cup? A season they got relegated and we won the Scottish Cup!

Aside from that, section G sounded great!!

This puzzled me too as we sang it the season after the cup win but them remembered they weren't around to hear it

I'd rather sit quietly than use any of their shan chants.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

They were totally embarrassing. Their song book is awful and all the contrived drum based cringe-fest will never change that.

Disagree, they were very loud today. However, they showed their true colours when the fire drill began even before the pen was taken. Then it all went quiet

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Mr Sad.

Nah.

Mr Stupid.

Oh Mothy Mothy Mothy, certainly not H1bs, Its actually Mrs Bikerjambo here

Hibs support has been shite for years at derbies home and away.

As King Antti said, away support is normally more vocal but even at that they are nowhere as vocal as the Hearts support at Fester and we outsing them at home most times too.

However, they were beaten again were it most matters. FTH

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Disagree, they were very loud today. However, they showed their true colours when the fire drill began even before the pen was taken. Then it all went quiet

A dog can bark loudly.

They were shite, a truly awful support. That laughable thing they kept doing with the drum beat, then shouting something, then all going; Allez Ooh, is by a massive distance the second worst thing I've ever heard. :rofl:

Contrived, unconvincing, plastic, unmotivating, panto-esque, and risible.

If you were impressed by that, then I'm genuinely concerned for you. :lol:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

He's right. Atmosphere at Tynecastle is shite until we score.

Atmosphere is shite at most homes games until home team scores. Stop being an idiot.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He's right. Atmosphere at Tynecastle is shite until we score.

Like we are different/worse than any other club in the world. :lol:

What do your bezza mates at Ibrox think? Is the atmosphere there shite until they score too?

Italian Lambretta

The atmosphere was shite today but it wasnt XFactor it was a Football match and they got what they deserved, nothing!

Nelly Terraces

I'm sitting at home with a bottle of chateauneuf du pape having a blinking great laugh at todays proceedings where we beasted a bunch of horrific jakes yet again then ripped the utter shite out of them.

But for a wee while we didn't get some bellchief with a drum to affect some kind of weak atmosphere then have the utterly mindless chants we made up from it used in our faces to tear the pish out of us as we slunk out of Tynecastle beaten yet again.

Yeah, 'gutted'.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'm sitting at home with a bottle of chateauneuf du pape having a blinking great laugh at todays proceedings where we beasted a bunch of horrific jakes yet again then ripped the utter shite out of them.

But for a wee while we didn't get some bellchief with a drum to affect some kind of weak atmosphere then have the utterly mindless chants we made up from it used in our faces to tear the pish out of us as we slunk out of Tynecastle beaten yet again.

Yeah, 'gutted'.

:lol: :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yeah, 'gutted'.

Some people would have US carrying on like that. Glad I don't think like an embarrassing Hibs fanboy. :)

WorldChampions1902

Yeah, 'gutted'.

As per usual NT, 'nails it'.

Cheers....... Just finishing off a nice bottle of Chilean Chardonnay.

They can put their 3 points from today's singing next to their 2013 Scottish Cup Win for singing.

The day i congratulate hibs fans for jabbering along to a drum - A ******* DRUM AT THE FOOTBALL - is a sad day indeed.

Some people would have US carrying on like that. Glad I don't think like an embarrassing Hibs fanboy. :)

HHGH and FTH

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A dog can bark loudly.

They were shite, a truly awful support. That laughable thing they kept doing with the drum beat, then shouting something, then all going; Allez Ooh, is by a massive distance the second worst thing I've ever heard. :rofl:

Contrived, unconvincing, plastic, unmotivating, panto-esque, and risible.

If you were impressed by that, then I'm genuinely concerned for you. :lol:

No need to fear for me. Loud and annoying, didn't say we should copy them. For Hibs, that was impressive, that's all, calm doon lol

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry chaps. I just do not agree.

It was truly cringe inducing in my opinion. It was completely contrived and choreographed, and didn't lend itself to the rhythm of the match.

We could all sit there just singing any old bollox to a random tune for ninety minutes too, but it would be nothing more than fake and meaningless.

Each to their own though... whatever floats one's boat, I suppose.

Sorry if I'm offending anyone, I'm just amazed that anyone could possibly be impressed by that. :lol:

heart & soul

They were louder for large spells of the game but drums and trumpets have no place at a football match, come on!

Archived