The Bitterest Hobo

hughesie27

My bus journey home was most eventful this evening.

I got on my bus home and sat myself down after a few beers watching the afternoon Premiership matches.

Behind me I hear some boy muttering "scum" as I sit down. I chuckle and think nothing of it. However this boy gets on the phone and 'slying' speaks to his mate about this " Hearts *******" who just sat in front of him. At this point, with only my scarf identifying me as a Jambo I decide to revel in his seethe and remove my jumper, revealing my hearts top. He gets off the phone and calls another of his mates, muttering similar nonsense as before.

Eventually his stop come up and as he passes me I realise that this guy is about 60 years old and his beetroot face tells me he is less than pleased at todays result.

He calls me a Hearts "****" and offers me a fight off the bus. I laugh in his face as other passengers comment on his demeanour.

He then tells me he is CCS. I laugh again, louder. And tell him "you are just a bitter hobo, 5-1, get it right up yi!".

"Well said" come from the abck of the bus. He then rushes off whilst still offering me a fight and proceeds to kick the bus as it pulls away whilst myself and numerous other Jambos show him the 5-1.

Not really much to say about this other than thank god we aren't senior citizens who have literally nothing appreciate in the world than a rare Hibs derby victory.

FTH.

I believed you right up until you got praise from a random person on the bus, and then a bus full of Hearts supporters gave him the 5-1 :lol:

I love these bitter Hobo stories! Unfortunately my journeys home are never this eventful given I drive to and from Tyncastle and pretty much our entire village supports Hearts....

Didn't go out and smash him? Shat yourself eh?

This. Real Hertz men don't dribble in their pants.

I believed you right up until you got praise from a random person on the bus, and then a bus full of Hearts supporters gave him the 5-1 :lol:

Tian, numerous does not equate to a bus full. ;).

Jamboman1512

"I realise that this guy is about 60 years old"

probably only mid twenties, supporting the shite is not good for ones health.

Sasathejambo1874

I got on my bus home and sat myself down after a few beers watching the afternoon Premiership matches.

Behind me I hear some boy muttering "scum" as I sit down. I chuckle and think nothing of it. However this boy gets on the phone and 'slying' speaks to his mate about this " Hearts *******" who just sat in front of him. At this point, with only my scarf identifying me as a Jambo I decide to revel in his seethe and remove my jumper, revealing my hearts top. He gets off the phone and calls another of his mates, muttering similar nonsense as before.

Eventually his stop come up and as he passes me I realise that this guy is about 60 years old and his beetroot face tells me he is less than pleased at todays result.

He calls me a Hearts "****" and offers me a fight off the bus. I laugh in his face as other passengers comment on his demeanour.

He then tells me he is CCS. I laugh again, louder. And tell him "you are just a bitter hobo, 5-1, get it right up yi!".

"Well said" come from the abck of the bus. He then rushes off whilst still offering me a fight and proceeds to kick the bus as it pulls away whilst myself and numerous other Jambos show him the 5-1.

Not really much to say about this other than thank god we aren't senior citizens who have literally nothing appreciate in the world than a rare Hibs derby victory.

FTH.

I'm just so happy you are alive, if you accepted the fight, you wouldn't be alive to tell the story.

But seriously what an erse. Bet he has grandkids as well who would be embarrassed by his behaviour.

Maybe the chap should stop going to derbies and then he may stop getting so angry and shouting "ccs" at people sitting on a bus :-))

Tian, numerous does not equate to a bus full. ;).

So just you then :lol:

:lol:

Growing old gracefully eh? Bet he was wearing double denim with an early nineties hibs top?

Just a suitable dark green Cardi.

He looked a bit like Stanton but definitely wasn't a relation.

Walter Bishop

FTH.

:rofl: :rofl:

Howdy Doody Jambo

We should collate these story's and bring out a book , it would make some bed-time reading

Thy just keep giving and giving and giving different gravy

Your thread title has resulted in me having the littlest hobo theme tune in my head.

I think I hate you more than that hobo.

Are you joking?! That theme is ****in' great!

In fact... I think I feel a SONG coming on:

There?s a voice that keeps on calling me

Down the road is where I?ll always be

Every stop I make, I?ll make a new friend

Can?t stay for long, just turn around and I?m gone again.

Maybe tomorrow, I?ll want to settle down,

Until tomorrow, I?ll just keep moving on.

Down this road, that never seems to end,

Where new adventure, lies just around the bend.

So if you want to join me for a while

Just grab your hat, come travel light ? that?s hobo style. :D

I wonder if something could be done with that melody ending with "that's hobo style".

:verysmug:

FTH.

Oh how I wish i had been driving that bus. One of my finest moments was driving a 34 through Lochend after they had been beaten by Aberdeen. One of the trumpets noticed my Hearts tattoo and lost the plot completely. This resulted in me stopping the bus at Kemps Corner to await Police assistance, which being a matchday arrived pretty quick and the Hobo was arrested for threatening behaviour. One of my better shifts :2thumbsup:

I suppose you have to be fair to the guy. If he was 60 at least he will have memories of hibs beating Hearts. And of course many, many years of troubled anxiety watching it all become distant and even more distant memories

Should have bent him over&pumped him,we've been doing it 2 his team 4 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love these bitter Hobo stories! Unfortunately my journeys home are never this eventful given I drive to and from Tyncastle and pretty much our entire village supports Hearts....

Is that village - Edinburgh?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Definitely more of this kind of thing happening. I was walking along shandwick place with my mate and just before I went in to the Grosvenor, a deranged bell end started talking about how derbies make him: "want to stab Hearts fans"... I stopped, turned round, fell about laughing, and he just kept walking.

They are getting really upset with us these days.

"TRUE STORY"

there is no doubt that 5-1 has destroyed them. it has taken part of the love for their club away from them and instead choose to hate hearts more as a result. it doesnt help that we pump them every derby mind you. haha.

merseysidejambo

Should have bent him over&pumped him,we've been doing it 2 his team 4 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuinely laughed at the image that conjured up!

"I realise that this guy is about 60 years old"

probably only mid twenties, supporting the shite is not good for ones health.

Was it not possibly GO'C?

If he was CCS then maybe he's still smarting from the doing he took from some Leeds laddies over in Spain.

Your having a laugh aren't you?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

How much did you have to drink in Shandon young Hughes?

I bet the bus and/or bus stop burst in to flames too :lol:

Your thread title has resulted in me having the littlest hobo theme tune in my head.

I think I hate you more than that hobo.

Why??? Best tv theme music ever

How much did you have to drink in Shandon young Hughes?

I bet the bus and/or bus stop burst in to flames too :lol:

:what:

This boy was like death warmed up.

If you you had jumped on board too and protected me :sob:

I'm sure I'd seen this guy pre match. I think he was wearing a white CCS t shirt, not sure though. Old decrepit b*****d nonetheless.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hang on a minute, here...

Are there actually guys going about in tee shirts, with 'C.C.S' printed on them?

Like... in the real world, and everything?

:pleasing:

Are there actually guys going about in tee shirts, with 'C.C.S' printed on them?

He was proud of it too, the demented soul. He was sat on the bus pointing at it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He was proud of it too, the demented soul. He was sat on the bus pointing at it.

This is actually worth pointing out, by the way. That is easily in the top ten embarrassingly tragic things that a human can witness. :mellow:

:mellow:

:)

:D

:rofl:

:D

:)

Sexton Hardcastle

hibs.jpg

don'nt you's think you're all so clever with all this stuff. Can we not just snigger quietly.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

hibs.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived