contact from the past!

Seats

Against my better judgement I have aigned up for a popular social networking site. As a result, an ex from many years ago has pm'd me. Now there is nothing untoward in the contact - i'm a happily married man (in case anyone I know is reading this!). However, she has finished it with the question "Sorry, I have to ask, do you still have the nickname?".

This has left me in a state of confusion as, as far as I am aware, I never had any real nicknames just shortened versions of my firstname. So, my dilemma is - do I ask her to clarify and find out I was called something horrible behind my back? Or worse, that she has me mixed up with someone else and has no clue who I am?

Any suggestions? :eek:

Ask her if she still has the "photos" and if she could send them to you.

Then post them on this thread.

:rolleyes:

Ask her if she still has the "photos" and if she could send them to you.

Then post them on this thread.

:rolleyes:

Dude, why the hell would you want to see photos of me? your avatar is beginning to make more sense!

Dude, why the hell would you want to see photos of me? your avatar is beginning to make more sense!

So I can use them on my Bebo page.

;)

Say What Again
If the nickname is snake show all your mates the messages, if it's stumpy keep well quiet.

Exactly what I was thinking. If you find out it was 'tripod' then tell evryone - if it was 'needle dick', post on here saying it was 'tripod'.

I have asked her and am waiting on a reply, watch this space.........! :sad:

Is that you rimmer?

Say What Again
Holy smoke, I hope that ain't the nickname!!:eek:

What about if it was 'Death Breath the Weirdo who makes woman feel uneasy'?

What about if it was 'Death Breath the Weirdo who makes woman feel uneasy'?

Then I have achieved my lifetime goals ;)

Happily married man eh? :cool:

The counselling group Relate, meanwhile, blames the surge in divorce rates on Internet websites such as Friends Reunited, which encourage old friends to meet up again. ?The first relationships we have are often very powerful and if we're feeling miserable we may be tempted to go to Friends Reunited to see what an old boyfriend or girlfriend is doing now,? says spokesman Christine Northam. ?With the Internet, people can make arrangements to have an affair much more easily than they've been able to do in the past. If you're feeling wobbly in your relationship you may look back to a more rose-tinted past.?

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/F/family/21st/marriage.html

Happily married man eh? :cool:

The counselling group Relate, meanwhile, blames the surge in divorce rates on Internet websites such as Friends Reunited, which encourage old friends to meet up again. ?The first relationships we have are often very powerful and if we're feeling miserable we may be tempted to go to Friends Reunited to see what an old boyfriend or girlfriend is doing now,? says spokesman Christine Northam. ?With the Internet, people can make arrangements to have an affair much more easily than they've been able to do in the past. If you're feeling wobbly in your relationship you may look back to a more rose-tinted past.?

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/F/family/21st/marriage.html

Ach, if only the past was rose-tinted! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the concern though!

Looks like he was known as Mr Maggot after all, judging by the lack of movement on the thread!

b***h husny replied yet! (although whatever the reply is i'm just gonna tell you lot it was "stallion" anyway ;))

ach, a completely disappointing end to the thread. The "nickname" she remembered? - Boab

No sxxx sherlock! That's what I was worried about :rolleyes:

Ah well, I might as well pump her. ;)

P.S Only joking in case you are, or know my wife!

ach, a completely disappointing end to the thread. The "nickname" she remembered? - Boab

Like wee fat boab?

Archived