Booked up my holidays.

S.N.T.H.

I'm off to Kassiopi, Corfu with the Mrs.

Anyone been to Corfu before or know any good review sites?

Thanks in advance..

chester copperpot

Went to Kavos when I was 20, the place was pretty rank TBH. I'm used to my creature comforts, and didn't like having to put the bog paper in a wee bin next to the bog.

Pretty cheap and nasty, but may have changed a lot in the 14 years since I went there.

Got 10 shags in 14 nights with different birds though, so at least you wont be bored if you and the missus fall out. ;)

Went to Kavos when I was 20, the place was pretty rank TBH. I'm used to my creature comforts, and didn't like having to put the bog paper in a wee bin next to the bog.

Pretty cheap and nasty, but may have changed a lot in the 14 years since I went there.

Got 10 shags in 14 nights with different birds though, so at least you wont be bored if you and the missus fall out. ;)

Plenty hookers then?

;)

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::th_wink1:

The Old Tolbooth

You managed to steal 10 carpets??? :eek:

chester copperpot
You managed to steal 10 carpets??? :eek:

Na our apartments were right next to the blind school.:eek:

The Old Tolbooth

I knew it was only dogs you shagged :D

Aye right....who you trying to kid Chesley chattertwat...??

You get blind kids to nick you carpets?

The Old Tolbooth
Aye right....who you trying to kid Chesley chattertwat...??

I think he meant 14 stone ago ;)

I crashed a speedboat in to Corfu Town harbour once. It didn't go down too well with the people who rented us the speedboat.

It was quite cheap ( apart from the speadboat incident ) for food and drink etc.

Pamela0710

me and a couple of friends are heading off to Kassiopi next friday, we were there a couple of years back and loved it so decided to book up again this year! Make sure you go into Illusions bar down by the harbour, they have a few old hearts shirts hanging on the wall and the one from last season which i gave them!

davemclaren

Been to Corfu 3 times, last in 1999. I like it but the toilet paper in the bin thing is not the best. :cool:

We're off to Cyprus this year, hope they have proper pipes there. :confused:

I used to live in Sarabda, Albania, right across the water (you can see the lights) take a trip to Albania, it's class.

Every weekend off was spent in Corfu. Phil the Greek was born there.

I crashed a car in Corfu, not as glam as a speedboat, I admit, but funny all the same (it was rented, so no loss...)

I have been to Corfu once and hated the place.

The airport was a hellhole.

The streets were filthy.

There were rats running around the bars and beaches.

When I say beaches, I exagerrated, a wee bit of sand.

Snorkel 100 yards out and you will see the bog roll that shouldent be flushed down the toilet, coming out of the raw sewage pipes.

The locals were lazy and kept going on strike.

But it was hot and sunny. :)

chester copperpot
I have been to Corfu once and hated the place.

The airport was a hellhole.

The streets were filthy.

There were rats running around the bars and beaches.

When I say beaches, I exagerrated, a wee bit of sand.

Snorkel 100 yards out and you will see the bog roll that shouldent be flushed down the toilet, coming out of the raw sewage pipes.

The locals were lazy and kept going on strike.

But it was hot and sunny. :)

You're forgetting the millions and millions of wasp's that are the size of a small child.

The Old Tolbooth
You're forgetting the millions and millions of wasp's that are the size of a small child.

A wasp round about you is one of the funniest sights in the world mate, you look like a human windmill trying to swing your arms in any direction to get away from it, and the girly screams for someone 6ft 6 is hilarious :rofl:

chester copperpot
A wasp round about you is one of the funniest sights in the world mate, you look like a human windmill trying to swing your arms in any direction to get away from it, and the girly screams for someone 6ft 6 is hilarious :rofl:

Bad experience as a child mate, dont like the horrible feckers. And the fact they're getting bigger is a big worry man. Wasp's will rule the earth one day, of that I am sure.

Was in Kavos last sept and although it is a **** hole its the best holiday ave been on. Ave been to magaluf, ibiza, malia, and benidorm so it speaks for itself really.

Jesus Christ

Why wasn't I aware of this whole bog-roll malarky?

Ach well, i'll enjoy it anyway, despite some of the bad comments. TBH, i can't afford a holiday in the Maldives, or anywhere fancy, so Corfu it is. It can't be as bad as my last two years' accomodation in Magaluf, :laugh: Hingin' !!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The thought of wiping your erse after a mega session and having to put it into a bin is absolutely disgusting.

On holiday green stuff seems to come out of my body so it wouldn't be pretty. :sad:

Archived