What phone should I get?

easty1985

chuck berrys hairline

That phone is smart, nice bit of kit.

The Xperia Z3 has just been released too. Looking to upgrade to that from my Z1.

+1 for the Sony z1, the new one looks smart but think that will have to wait :(

I always feel a little sorry when I see someone with one of yon muckle Samsungs.

Powder. Blue. 5c.

+1 for the Sony z1, the new one looks smart but think that will have to wait :(

I got a Z1 Compact the day it came out at the end of January. I'm pretty miffed that they're onto the Z3 already, seeing I'm less than halfway into my 2 year contract. I wasn't too keen on the phone at first, it was a bit erratic, but after getting a replacement and updating to Kitkat 4.4.4 it's been great. I'd now recommend Xperia Z's to anyone.

I got a Z1 Compact the day it came out at the end of January. I'm pretty miffed that they're onto the Z3 already, seeing I'm less than halfway into my 2 year contract. I wasn't too keen on the phone at first, it was a bit erratic, but after getting a replacement and updating to Kitkat 4.4.4 it's been great. I'd now recommend Xperia Z's to anyone.

I'm on the original one and what was once a tremendous bit of kit has been rendered one step up from a brick. The google play app means the battery life is about 3hrs, and loads of apps don't work if you don't have google play services. Roll on march.

I'm on the original one and what was once a tremendous bit of kit has been rendered one step up from a brick. The google play app means the battery life is about 3hrs, and loads of apps don't work if you don't have google play services. Roll on march.

Really? I have the original Z and whilst battery life is not what it was,I can't say I've experienced any issues with functionality.

Rudolf's Mate
Amazon have just launched a Fire Smartphone .Exclusive to O2

Was just coming on to say the same thing.

On paper (specs) it looks impressive though it has mixed reviews in America.

Really? I have the original Z and whilst battery life is not what it was,I can't say I've experienced any issues with functionality.

It all kicked off when i did a system update a month or two back. Don't bother doing it as it's boring and doesnt affect you, but a google search for xperia z battery drain gives a lot of reading.

Rudolf's Mate

Surely they've got to do same/similar here or risk people ignoring it!

If I was interested and America was getting this offer whilst we were paying a premium I'd look elsewhere.

Stuart McNeill

Surely they've got to do same/similar here or risk people ignoring it!

If I was interested and America was getting this offer whilst we were paying a premium I'd look elsewhere.

I'm sure the UK and Germany are getting. This offer.

Archived