Toys oot the pram

zoltan socrates

zoltan socrates

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272515

Check this out, they don't sing if they aren't winning do they. Hat arrogant god given right is still there despite the humiliation they've been put through.

They blame the stage of the game and TV monies for the degradation of football in Scotland

They miss the point, the reason football has arrived at this state is because they, along with their stripes counterparts, have used their financial might to buy up the best talent thus rendering the rest of scottish football incapable of competing. Spend millions on an academy then buy the competition. Their gravy train is derailed and they are all throwing the toys oot the pram, they cannot hack it, some support they are eh?

The people? They are lucky to call themselves human beings, wretched spoilt brats

I am enjoying their seethe

Guest Bilel Mohsni

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272515

Check this out, they don't sing if they aren't winning do they. Hat arrogant god given right is still there despite the humiliation they've been put through.

They blame the stage of the game and TV monies for the degradation of football in Scotland

They miss the point, the reason football has arrived at this state is because they, along with their stripes counterparts, have used their financial might to buy up the best talent thus rendering the rest of scottish football incapable of competing. Spend millions on an academy then buy the competition. Their gravy train is derailed and they are all throwing the toys oot the pram, they cannot hack it, some support they are eh?

The people? They are lucky to call themselves human beings, wretched spoilt brats

I am enjoying their seethe

I'm always arrogant when I wear a hat too. :D

zoltan socrates

Lol, this is why apple are Lillian Gish, multiplied by my stubby wee digits, still let's laugh at the currant buns, the new hibs looking at the delusion abundance

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Lol, this is why apple are Lillian Gish, multiplied by my stubby wee digits, still let's laugh at the currant buns, the new hibs looking at the delusion abundance

I only pulled it up because I know you get annoyed at others for doing it. :D

It's a fun read. :thumbsup:

The OP, in the link, bemoans the state of scottish football and says that he found the hearts rangers match so boring he switched over to the charity shield. The rangers fan, living in glasgow, is worried for the future of the game and decided to do his bit for the country by changing channel.

When you look in to the abyss, the abyss looks in to you, my hun friend.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The OP, in the link, bemoans the state of scottish football and says that he found the hearts rangers match so boring he switched over to the charity shield. The rangers fan, living in glasgow, is worried for the future of the game and decided to do his bit for the country by changing channel.

When you look in to the abyss, the abyss looks in to you, my hun friend.

He should be praised for summoning up the energy to change the channel, imo... The work-shy deranged orc that he is. :yucky:

insider

Jorg Albertz

Posted Today, 02:50 PM

It's hard right now but it will get better. The Infected areas need to be cut out so the good parts can survive and flourish, that's the difficult bit!

:sick:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

insider

Jorg Albertz

It's hard right now but it will get better. The Infected areas need to be cut out so the good parts can survive and flourish, that's the difficult bit!

His prognosis would work if the ailment was certain kinds of cancer... the problem is, Rangers' health problems are aggressive ******-rot and impotence. Cutting anything oot, aint gonna cure nuffink.

:pleasing:

insider

Jorg Albertz

Didn't Vlad say something similar?

Didn't Vlad say something similar?

Yep, and he was right. However, here we have the cancer telling everyone that the problem is the healthy parts. #*** them.

Watt-Zeefuik

The best thing that could possibly happen to Scottish football would be if we and Hibs or Falkirk or whoever the 11th place team is can manage to keep them out of the top tier for another year. The glory of it is that it hurts both halves of the conjoined twins. They feed off each other. Keep them apart long enough, they both start to starve.

I Liked This one.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same

***** of a board

Skint

Shite manager

Shite team

No scouting

No youths

Celtic getting regular champ league/ big transfer fees

Hearts on the Up

The Apprentice

Reading that thread makes me so happy. Could you imagine the reaction if they lose on Friday night?

Reading that thread makes me so happy. Could you imagine the reaction if they lose on Friday night?

The Comedy Gold would be Super Salarys reaction, let me guess in advance its all charles greens fault, the board have not backed me, the ref was out of order, we are adjusting we will be fine LOL

The Comedy Gold would be Super Salarys reaction, let me guess in advance its all charles greens fault, the board have not backed me, the ref was out of order, we are adjusting we will be fine LOL

"n that artifishul pitch is a disgrace so it is. We cannae be expected tae play oor best oan that. Wur lodging a protest wi the othoritys so we ur.

Archived