Lee Wallace sold too Brighton !

Jambofifer

If its true I wouldnt put it past them to put in a ?100,000 bid for Callum Paterson. No confirmation anywhere about Wallace though and even the Brighton forum has nothing.

We have no debt, we have sold over 12,000 ST + FOH Direct Debits, we now have excellent income to expenditure - so why would we give away one of our best prospects to our main rival for buttons?

If it is true it means they have lost the one bit of consistent quality in the team both in defence and in attack.

very little time to replace that and they wouldvhave to convince them to drop into a lower division they are no longer guaranteed to win for nowhere near the money they offered in previous years.

We could be watching the second demise if true. This is what we did before hitting admin. Prize assets gone for emergency cash.

upgotheheads

Dear Jambofifer,

so who else has been sold?

Lots of luv

Brighton.

We_are_the_Hearts

We have no debt, we have sold over 12,000 ST + FOH Direct Debits, we now have excellent income to expenditure - so why would we give away one of our best prospects to our main rival for buttons?

Not strictly true but agree we are in a good financial position with an exciting up and coming team. CL and AB wouldn't entertain any nonsense.

Rangers' forum on this:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=272510

Rangers' forum on this:

S

Rangers' forum on this:

eem

Rangers' forum on this:

seems to be a general feeling on this forum that it is the non-renewing boycotters, Sons of Struth, Union of fams, who are the cause of this. They still consider him a 2-3 million pound player.

Unknown user

Not strictly true but agree we are in a good financial position with an exciting up and coming team. CL and AB wouldn't entertain any nonsense.

Maybe we should enter the bidding, just for the seeeeeeeethe

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We wouldn't. He's not saying we would sell, just that they'd probably do something that derisory.

Wont be true surely?

Is he not a proper home boy who doesnt want to be far from family? Cant see him going other side of country

North east maybe not south

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If its true I wouldnt put it past them to put in a ?100,000 bid for Callum Paterson. No confirmation anywhere about Wallace though and even the Brighton forum has nothing.

Why would Rangers sell their first choice left back, then in a bid to replace him try and sign a right back who is injured until October? Either way, when we sell Callum Paterson it will be for a lot more than ?100,000.

Could tell us all we need to know about the finances at Ibrox if they need to sell Wallace on the cheap.

Alan Johnson

Mind you watching Wallace on Sunday he looked like he was towing a caravan.

Nonsense. He was the only one of their players that didn't look like he'd been dragged down by playing at a low level for two years. Nicholson and King got nothing out of him.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

We_are_the_Hearts

Some asking why would he want to go to Brighton as he will be playing in Europe in a year lol............

Dear Jambofifer,

so who else has been sold?

Lots of luv

Brighton.

Dear upyourownarse, does it say anyone else ?

Rangers are in meltdown it's a fact !

Wallace will sign for Brighton watch this space .... Mcoist out by end of September !

Wallace will sign for Brighton watch this space .... Mcoist out by end of September !

It is in reference to your grammatical error. The first one, that is.

I take it by the fact you say he will sign, means it has not actually been confirmed yet.

I do hope it happens though, and that you are more premature, than wrong.

Hmmm. Note to self: Never trust a grammatically incorrect headline.

My thoughts exactly.

Gene Parmesan

Hi JF. You said this was 'confirmed'. Where?

Dalstonjambo

Bit much - your grammatical error could be taken as pretty misleading if someone hadn't been aware it was one.

Rangers have received an offer from Brighton for full back Lee Wallace.

SunSport understands the offer is close to matching the club's valuation of Wallace and may be part of the reason behind them bringing in Simon Lappin on trial.

(The Sun)

Did we negotiate a sell on %age?

If we did, would it still be valid?

He transferred to Sevco from The Rangers when they were liquidated.

Also, would a sell on clause stay in place if he signed a new contract? (applies to any player not just Wallace)

If we did, would it still be valid?

He transferred to Sevco from The Rangers when they were liquidated.

Also, would a sell on clause stay in place if he signed a new contract? (applies to any player not just Wallace)

Your first question is interesting. One of those where the answer is that they are actually a new club, I suspect.

Apologies for the title , in future I won't listen too un confirmed gossiip

Listen to them if you want. Please don't repost them as confirmed, though feel free to post them. And it is 'to'.

Sorry I'm from the west of fife and thick as shit , or is is shite ? Thanks for your concern

Sorry I'm from the west of fife and thick as shit , or is is shite ? Thanks for your concern

You have missed out a full stop and a comma.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Thank you for your fountain of knowledge !

It's font of knowledge.

(I'm just kidding by the way, I couldn't care less about your grammar or spelling etc. :thumbsup: )

Goldstone Wonder

He's not gone yet but I've just been contributing to a thread on this very subject on the Brighton messageboard North Stand Chat.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?306622-Lee-Wallace-(Rangers)

Brighton need a left back so I think there is something in this. Would be a great move for him and for Brighton at the right price. I'd like to think ?1m would do the trick.

Would increase his chances playing for Scotland if he goes.

If Gordon Greer can get a call up then so can Wallace.

I think we have been of the opinion for a long time that rangers will need to trim the squad to either make money or save money.

Their latest stock market attempt to raise cash fell flat on its arse, if they refuse Green and King doesn't show up with the goods soon they are either going to be forced to sell to survive or its admin 2.

This transfer market has been very quiet by their standards. A 34 year old Kenny miller and a St Mirren defender? That's not rangers. Boyd and Zal make some sense but they are clearly struggling bad.

Nonsense. He was the only one of their players that didn't look like he'd been dragged down by playing at a low level for two years. Nicholson and King got nothing out of him.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't look too clever when our capitano scored to be fair.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He's not gone yet but I've just been contributing to a thread on this very subject on the Brighton messageboard North Stand Chat.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?306622-Lee-Wallace-(Rangers)

Brighton need a left back so I think there is something in this. Would be a great move for him and for Brighton at the right price. I'd like to think ?1m would do the trick.

Hope they offer nothing like that sort of cash, personally. They should do what Rangers did with us, and only offer enough to clinch the deal with a club desperate for cash. 500k max with any luck.

Hope they offer nothing like that sort of cash, personally. They should do what Rangers did with us, and only offer enough to clinch the deal with a club desperate for cash. 500k max with any luck.

Payable in 4 bazillion instalments.

http://www.northstan...allace-(Rangers)

After weee bit about Lee's firearms ofeences etc,. post 10.

"We'll never take his freedom!" :toff:

After weee bit about Lee's firearms ofeences etc,. post 10.

"We'll never take his freedom!" :toff:

Aaaahhh!

I've been infected by the OP!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

It's font of knowledge.

(I'm just kidding by the way, I couldn't care less about your grammar or spelling etc. :thumbsup: )

Brighton insider (Painy) saying its all Scottish paper talk and Brighton couldn't afford him!!

Thank you for your fountain of knowledge !

No problem.

Seriously though, I hope that, although you posted a little early, it does prove to be the case.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Brighton insider (Painy) saying its all Scottish paper talk and Brighton couldn't afford him!!

But can we trust the old drunk? :(

Kidding aside, he'll cost **** all if they can't pay the bills. I'm sure Brighton could stretch to that. :D

Skivingatwork

Could it be the succulent lamb loyal have been fed (pun intended) a story to alert other clubs that he's available?

If nothing comes of this it has been worth it for the sheer rage emanating from the fans right now.

A quick look on the bears den and there must be trashed computers all over Glasgow right now. Half the city just went thermal.

Guest GhostHunter

All I hear is blah blah blah.

OP needs to sort his sources out before posting.

Either that, or his choice of words.

Thread closed until Shotgun leaves.

ie. Never.

Archived