AWESOME TV Characters!

N User

Because I lack imagination I decided I take the idea of somebody elses thread and change it a little.

Anywhooo.

My awesome characters in TV

Horatio Caine CSI Miami

Here he is in all his one liner and sunglasses glory.

Horatio doesn't take no **** from anyone. He poses, takes his glasses off, puts them back on before saying something smart and catching the bad guys.

Al Calavicci Quantum Leap

Handlink_3.jpg

Al is a Hologram who helps Sam travel through time changing the future. He pervs at women, fair play.

More maybe later

Carl Weathers

mr.%20burns.jpg

Charles Montgomery Burns.

Well, that's odd ... I've just robbed a man of his livelihood, and yet I feel strangely empty. Tell you what, Smithers - have him beaten to a pulp.

The Doctor

Jack Bauer

Edmund Blackadder

Basil Fawlty

Buffy Summers

Me (obviously)

Captain Kirk (and maybe Jean Luc Picard)

Dora the Explorer

DemonCleaner

Good call with monty burns, my favorite character from the simpsons. anyway mine;

p_tony.jpg

silvio_dante.jpg

2.jpg

260px-Butterssvg.png

pink_lady_2006
Because I lack imagination I decided I take the idea of somebody elses thread and change it a little.

Anywhooo.

My awesome characters in TV

Horatio Caine CSI Miami

Here he is in all his one liner and sunglasses glory.

Horatio doesn't take no **** from anyone. He poses, takes his glasses off, puts them back on before saying something smart and catching the bad guys.

Al Calavicci Quantum Leap

Handlink_3.jpg

Al is a Hologram who helps Sam travel through time changing the future. He pervs at women, fair play.

More maybe later

he also looks like alex mcleish! has to be Horatio for me

arfurdaley

Arthur Daley (Minder)

Robbie Box (Big Deal)

Fletcher (Porridge)

Rigsby (Rising Damp)

Zammo (Grange Hill)

Jamesie Cotter (Rab C Nesbitt)

The Old Tolbooth

Drinking with this guy is like drinking with Andy, they both talk exactly the same language after a bucket full :D

FrankGallagherA460.jpg

I P Knightley
he also looks like alex mcleish! has to be Horatio for me

As discussed on the previous boards, I just can't get my head round Horatio Caine.

Either the actor (David Caruso) is having a great laugh at how cliched his character is or else he's so vain that nobody's bothered telling him how hammy his acting is.

All that stuff kneeling down at the big statue of JC in Rio de Janeiro and walking up sideyways to anyone he's going to have a conversation with plus his oh-so-effective interrogation techniques (it only takes a sideways glance and they crumble. It's so bad, it's proper car-crash viewing.

Anyways my two top characters not mentioned so far:

The geezer played by Christopher Lloyd in Taxi. "Say, Lady. You know how many jelly beans I can fit in my mouth?" "Why no, I don't." "Huh? Well, I guess I'll go find someone who does"

And Frog in Best of the West. You may have to google that one... early eighties US sitcom. Frog was the dunderheid.

Lady jambo

Two Great Guys

[ATTACH]492[/ATTACH]

Charlie Sheen

[ATTACH]493[/ATTACH]

Doctor Who

I can think of a few great characters

Number 6 (the prisoner)

Marty Hopkirk (Randall and Hopkirk deceased)

Reverend Jim (Taxi)

Gene Hunt (Life on Mars)

Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

TONY_narrowweb__300x430,0.jpg

Manages to somehow make being a ^^^^ cool.

larry-david.jpg

If you haven't seen Curb Your Enthusiasm then go and download it NOW!

I P Knightley
I can think of a few great characters

Number 6 (the prisoner)

Marty Hopkirk (Randall and Hopkirk deceased)

Reverend Jim (Taxi)

Gene Hunt (Life on Mars)

Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

That's the guy - funnier than Latka in my view.

And as for Gene Hunt - how could I have forgotten about him? I was standing beside Philip Glenister a couple of weeks ago as our kids were playing in the same park. I couldn't summon up the courage to speak to him, knowing I'd probably make a jerk of myself. He was hanging out with John Hannah.

Ollie Williams.

End of thread.

What he said.

Also like the Butters and Towelie shouts though :D. Would like to put in Moz from 'Ideal' too.

What he said.

Also like the Butters and Towelie shouts though :D. Would like to put in Moz from 'Ideal' too.

Towelie is a good shout too yeah.

Jez - Peep show

Cartman - South Park (he is my hero)

Bender/Fry - Futerama

Homer Simpson

jamboinglasgow
458083165_64aa940297_m.jpg

still cant believe the americans have taken Life on Mars and remade it in America.

BoJack Horseman
still cant believe the americans have taken Life on Mars and remade it in America.

I agree although I don't see it as a fully bad thing. They've got a great actor playing Gene so that'll be good to see. And i'm sure american policing in the 70s was different to ours so it will be interesting to see.

Anyone watched Ashes to Ashes? It any good?

I P Knightley
I agree although I don't see it as a fully bad thing. They've got a great actor playing Gene so that'll be good to see. And i'm sure american policing in the 70s was different to ours so it will be interesting to see.

Anyone watched Ashes to Ashes? It any good?

I can't imagine the Americans getting away with portraying 1970s policing the way it truly was, let alone sending it up the way that L on M did.

Watched A 2 A avidly. At first I was concerned that they were only playing it for laughs and that the 3 main guys were caricatures of themselves. But I quickly got into it and thought that the story lines were as good as L on M.

Folk attracted to the novelty value of L on M would be, naturally, a bit disappointed but take it for what it is, a completely unique and quite compelling story and you should love it.

And Keeley Hawes looks grand in her bra.

Archived