Rangers game in Paris

trigger21

Anyone in Paris for the Rangers game? I see there are 2 or 3 Scottish pubs here so hopefully someone will have it on

The best one is the Highlander. It used to pretty reliable for showing Scottish games instead of EPL pish.

If they're not showing it they used to be good at changing over if someone asked.

I think the Thistle is reliable for Scottish games too, but haven't been to watch a Hearts game there.

Thanks PB. Do you know which channel this will be on or if it's even available in France? Will you be going out to watch it?

Auld Alliance is good for football multi screens and can show more than one channel at a time, Scottish owner or manager i think.

It's between Hotel de Ville and St Paul metro i think.

Thanks PB. Do you know which channel this will be on or if it's even available in France? Will you be going out to watch it?

As it's a Sky game they should have it on. Pubs here always seem to get a feed from somewhere for their live games. So you should be OK in catching it. As I said you may need to ask, but as it's Rangers there's probably going to be a enough Scots there for them to change to it.

I'll not be heading out to watch it. I've got the Sky Sports app on my UK phone so will stream it through my wifi instead. I tend to avoid central Paris just now. Too many tourists. :tiny:

Archived