USPGA

Darren

Rickie Fowler 5'r. e/w

Mickelson 2.50 e/w

Snedeker 2.50 e/w

Backed Cabrera 7 over after 7 lol and backed Monty 1 ew for a laugh

I've got a fiver each on Rickie Fowler, Sergio and Keegan Bradley to win. ?3 ew on Matsuyama and ?2 ew on Patrick Reed.

Woods stinking the place up again. Quite sad to see actually in a field with so many sub 70 scores. Being outscored by Tom Watson again and even Montgomerie is giving him a pasting. Oh dear.

Good to see Lee Westwood charging into early contention yet again after a lean spell for him. A major at last or yet another unwelcome top 3 finish?

Sergio Garcia

Woods stinking the place up again. Quite sad to see actually in a field with so many sub 70 scores. Being outscored by Tom Watson again and even Montgomerie is giving him a pasting. Oh dear.

Good to see Lee Westwood charging into early contention yet again after a lean spell for him. A major at last or yet another unwelcome top 3 finish?

As much as he would much prefer the win, a top 3 finish would get him into Gleneagles. One of a few who need a good showing over next couple of weeks.

Monty -1 what a legend - I'd even take the piss out of the yanks by selecting langer and Monty for the Ryder Cup

Picked the wrong Molinari :(

I didn't :) 3 euros e/w at 250/1

also got

Mcilroy 45 e/w

Rose 30 e/w

Scott 30 ew

Mcdowell 30 e/w

Woods 15 e/w

Jason Dufner

Monty -1 what a legend - I'd even take the piss out of the yanks by selecting langer and Monty for the Ryder Cup

Fantastic round. Considering he was hitting fairway woods into a lot of greens it's a brilliant score.

Hard to argue he's not the greatest golfer of all time never to win a major.

Maroon Sailor

Fantastic round. Considering he was hitting fairway woods into a lot of greens it's a brilliant score.

Hard to argue he's not the greatest golfer of all time never to win a major.

Or the biggest spoilt brat never to win a major.

Beat himself most of the time

Maroon Sailor

Rory just cranked it up again - 2 shots clear halfway through his 2nd round

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm in a pool were you have to pick 1 golfer from 4 separate columns. All 4 have to make the cut to stay in it. Best score with all 4 golfers scores added wins. I'm at 35 under right now.

Garcia

Mickleson

Haas

Oosthuizen

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I had ?20 on Rory at 9/2. I actually thought I got him at 11/2 so was a bit disappointed :lol:

Chaka Demus & pliers

I had ?20 on Rory at 9/2. I actually thought I got him at 11/2 so was a bit disappointed :lol:

**** off ya ****

Archived