Highlights of the St Johnstone Game on Hearts World or Are They?

colinmaroon

colinmaroon

On the Hearts website it clearly says these are up on Hearts TV.

However, logged in and they don't seem to be there!

On the Hearts website it clearly says these are up on Hearts TV.

However, logged in and they don't seem to be there!

There is a link on the news item that takes you to you tube. The highlights were supplied by a St Johnstone fan, and are actually decent. Better than the shite BBC serve up for league matches.

This frustrates the hell out of me, been redirected to youtube a couple of times via the Hearts website, of course its blocked in China, I am a Hearts subscriber so would like all highlights to remain on their server rather than a external source.

Hopefully this shall not be a long term policy, the video was also very scrappy after logging in via my vpn.

Some of that defending was disappointing. I hate seeing players sticking out a lazy leg and Wilson and McHattie I think it was were guilty of that. If your going to try intercept a ball heading into the box you should be committed to doing so because if you do that against a team like rangers and you miss Boyd will be waiting for it near the penalty spot and you will be punished.

This frustrates the hell out of me, been redirected to youtube a couple of times via the Hearts website, of course its blocked in China, I am a Hearts subscriber so would like all highlights to remain on their server rather than a external source.

Hopefully this shall not be a long term policy, the video was also very scrappy after logging in via my vpn.

To be fair, it is not a Hearts World offering.

To be fair, it is not a Hearts World offering.

Point well made.

I'm so used to logging into Hearts website via firefox and not needing to input password to view material I just assumed this was Hearts World work,

that along with the 1914 badge and Hearts looking backround when the video started.

Thanks for correcting me.

Point well made.

I'm so used to logging into Hearts website via firefox and not needing to input password to view material I just assumed this was Hearts World work,

that along with the 1914 badge and Hearts looking backround when the video started.

Thanks for correcting me.

No probs. Unfortunately, if you can't get You Tube, you may have to miss out. I am not sure if it is available elsewhere.

Archived