SEASON TICKET

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Phoned to renew my sons season ticket, he is 13 but now according to their records he is an adult.

what a farce they could not run a PISH UP IN A BREWARY.:mad:

Phone back, tell them you made a mistake and he's actually 12 ;)

If not surely you can get him a student concession as he's at school?

Only a Game
Phoned to renew my sons season ticket, he is 13 but now according to their records he is an adult.

Call them back. 12, 13, 14 doesnt make any difference. he gets a concession till he's 18.

Rawrrrrrrr
Weird. :confused:

What is the age for an adult ticket anyway, over 16 or over 18?

over 18 but instead of explaining that your son is in fact a child its always better to post on the net to get it sorted:wacko:

Miller Jambo 60
over 18 but instead of explaining that your son is in fact a child its always better to post on the net to get it sorted:wacko:

Oh dear Prancer not like my post ,what a shame . BABY

Rawrrrrrrr
Oh dear Prancer not like my post ,what a shame . BABY

Tbh im just amazed that with skills like yours the NHS made you redundant

Yet your amazing ability not to deal with a simple misunderstanding would suggest you would be the perfect employee :)

according to their records he's an adult and your a big bairn. ;)

Dean Winchester

So right let me get this straight. You phone up and say you want to renew your sons season ticket. They say it'll be ?320 or whatever an adult one is. So you put the phone down and log on here and go? ABSOLUTE FARCE THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME ADULT PRICE FOR MY 13 YEAR OLD?!

Why didn't you just explain your son's eligible for concession for another 5 years? :wacko:

Rawrrrrrrr
So right let me get this straight. You phone up and say you want to renew your sons season ticket. They say it'll be ?320 or whatever an adult one is. So you put the phone down and log on here and go? ABSOLUTE FARCE THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME ADULT PRICE FOR MY 13 YEAR OLD?!

Why didn't you just explain your son's eligible for concession for another 5 years? :wacko:

Shut up you baby

Dont be silly :107years:

Miller Jambo 60
Tbh im just amazed that with skills like yours the NHS made you redundant

Yet your amazing ability not to deal with a simple misunderstanding would suggest you would be the perfect employee :)

Prancer TBH im glad i am out the NHS ,doing a real job with real people.

The NHS was full of false clowns with their HEIDS up their aerses.

im happy now and thats what counts,

As for Labour they can GTF ,SNP for me .:)

Gigolo-Aunt
Prancer TBH im glad i am out the NHS ,doing a real job with real people.

The NHS was full of false clowns with their HEIDS up their aerses.

im happy now and thats what counts,

As for Labour they can GTF ,SNP for me .:)

Can I ask what you done within the NHS?

Have been in the NHS since 1995 and would disagree its full of false clowns with heids etc.

Miller Jambo 60
Can I ask what you done within the NHS?

Have been in the NHS since 1995 and would disagree its full of false clowns with heids etc.

Worked for the SNBTS for 16 years , run by managers that were a waste of space bar one.

Obviously you are in a wee kleek mate , what a shame.

we were shut down by ANDY TORY LABOUR KERR (WEEGIE SMELL) and it still gets to me how we vote for that English lot in Scotland.

SNP RULE

The strangest experience that I had with the ticket office came when my sister got married. Her surname changed from McQueen to Gordon, and ticket office reflected that. For some reason, though, even though we were / are resident at different addresses, they also changed my surname to Gordon on the system.

In general, I actually think that they do quite a good job. Can't be easy having to deal with bams all day. Is the blonde bird with the big cans still there? Would.

Gigolo-Aunt
Worked for the SNBTS for 16 years , run by managers that were a waste of space bar one.

we were shut down by ANDY TORY LABOUR KERR (WEEGIE SMELL) and it still gets to me how we vote for that English lot in Scotland.

SNP RULE

Kleek?

Oh dear.

I will leave you to play the blame game.

The strangest experience that I had with the ticket office came when my sister got married. Her surname changed from McQueen to Gordon, and ticket office reflected that. For some reason, though, even though we were / are resident at different addresses, they also changed my surname to Gordon on the system.

In general, I actually think that they do quite a good job. Can't be easy having to deal with bams all day. Is the blonde bird with the big cans still there? Would.

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking.

Do you play the banjo by chance?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

In a Doug thread, existentialism lives.

The Salvador Dali of Kickback = Doug46.

Rawrrrrrrr

SNP RULE

Is it just me who has an image of doug as one of those stereotypical overpaid underworked middle management civil service types who threw the toys about when people actually expected them to work for the money they took off the taxpayer?

As for the SNP - a bunch of jokers who have done nothing and simply want to recreate the old boys club your clearly fond of

portobellojambo1
Worked for the SNBTS for 16 years ,

we were shut down

I am assuming it was a localised office/specific department in which you worked that was closed/relocated, as the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service is still very much on the go in Edinburgh, as far as I can tell.

Miller Jambo 60
Is it just me who has an image of doug as one of those stereotypical overpaid underworked middle management civil service types who threw the toys about when people actually expected them to work for the money they took off the taxpayer?

As for the SNP - a bunch of jokers who have done nothing and simply want to recreate the old boys club your clearly fond of

MA HA Prancer tory boy mate or a liberal .

the 2 are a waste of space .

As for labour sorry tories what is the diff .

what age are you prancer that cow thatcher screwed the miners but you being a political man would disagree.

lets have Cameron the man that has as much personality than a piece of shat.

as for brown that is one pure muppet.l

Rawrrrrrrr
MA HA Prancer tory boy mate or a liberal .

the 2 are a waste of space .

As for labour sorry tories what is the diff .

what age are you prancer that cow thatcher screwed the miners but you being a political man would disagree.

lets have Cameron the man that has as much personality than a piece of shat.

as for brown that is one pure muppet.l

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm did you happen to be "shut down" following a mental evaluation:rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm did you happen to be "shut down" following a mental evaluation:rolleyes:

Prancer you got any mates doubt it you are one sad man.

like your big words make you feel big.

bet you are a wee guy with a wooden leg.

MA HA

Rawrrrrrrr

MA HA

hmmm

What big words?

Chad Sexington

SNP RULE

I find your views intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

SNP RULE

Not a fan of Andy Kerr tbh but to blame him for mad cow's disease (vCJD) and the resulting precautions which meant scotland stopped using 'free' plasma from the PFC (the major reason behind the closure) is a bit harsh isn't it??

My brother got charged an adult for my 11 year old nephew.. You will be refunded your money they said .. Thats good of them...

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I know the one you mean.

Mmmmmmmm.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

MA HA

Does Doug get to keep Prancer seeing as he's just ripped him up for erse paper?

Prancers a wee guy wi a wooden leg. MAHA

Stupid Sexy Flanders

So what's the crack then Doug, did you get it sorted out or what?

PresidentRomanov
My brother got charged an adult for my 11 year old nephew.. You will be refunded your money they said .. Thats good of them...

Serious question, what should they have said?

• 1 month later...
winston churchill

dougstar.

every time you start a thread,it gets more bites/replies than all the hobo wind-up merchants put together.

My brother got charged an adult for my 11 year old nephew.. You will be refunded your money they said .. Thats good of them...[/quote

The reciept for my brothers refund got sent to my address. never lived in the same house for 20 + years ....

Archived