Haha! Bitter is a understatement

Matthew Le Tissier

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread about Eilidh Child. Pretty much a bunch of grown men calling an Olympic and Commonwealth athlete a cow, Hertz bint, classless and wishing her disqualification. Because she done the 5-1.

Thats why the link didn't work. I thought it was on lockdown again.

Also i thought the vermin were over that result.

Obviously still hurting.

GIRFUY ya muppets

:verysmug:

Imagine getting worked up over it. She was only doing it to someone she knew in the crowd.

Clearly still hurting. The same Hobos in my team who were moaning about McGowan at the World Cup will no doubt be moaning today.

:pleasing:

Seymour M Hersh

For someone who lived through 7-0 can I just say that 5-1 in a scottish cup final against them is just a tad cathartic.

Actually Dave I found the 4-1 horsing of them in the very next derby more than enough to make me forget about the 7-0.

Imagine getting worked up over it. She was only doing it to someone she knew in the crowd.

Clearly still hurting. The same Hobos in my team who were moaning about McGowan at the World Cup will no doubt be moaning today.

Enjoy their pain :laugh:

Actually Dave I found the 4-1 horsing of them in the very next derby more than enough to make me forget about the 7-0.

to be honest much as I enjoyed the 4-1...other 4-1's the 4-0's the 5-1's were pretty good as well

gashauskis9

Some of that thread is decent banter but some of it...........what can you say ?

As I said to my yam mate, she was over celebrating finishing 2nd while mocking us for finishing 2nd, she seems bright

That's right getting a silver medal in a race is the same a getting humiliated in a cup final.FFS. :uhoh2:

They're clearly not aware that finishing 2nd in a 2 horse race is the equivalent of finishing last. Great comparison Hobo chums...

Losing to a world class runner, whilst comfortably beating other world class runners, over several heats, is hardly comparable to being humiliated in a final by the only other opposition in that final, who also happen to be your local rivals.

Some Hibs welt:

"Pathetic celebrations at being the first loser."

Aye, would much rather see something like this:

Oh yeah Much more class shown there, right enough.

The Internet
A Hearts **** is a Hearts **** regardless of gender. Disappointed she never finished last.

:jjyay:

I doubt he was 'disappointed', probably more like 'frothing at the mouth even more than normal'.

Everyone, bar the hobbits is congratulating Eilidh on her achievement including Steve Cram, Denise Lewis and Michael Johnson.

Just think about that list.

I've yet to hear of anyone congratulate Hibs for their achievements in May 2012.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Everyone, bar the hobbits is congratulating Eilidh on her achievement including Steve Cram, Denise Lewis and Michael Johnson.

Just think about that list.

I've yet to hear of anyone congratulate Hibs for their achievements in May 2012.

They congratulated themselves the year after though, sang songs of celebration to mark their failure and everything. The minstrels will tell tales for centuries to come of their glorious failure.

They congratulated themselves the year after though, sang songs of celebration to mark their failure and everything. The minstrels will tell tales for centuries to come of their glorious failure.

I'd forgotten about their 3.0 horsing sing along with fellow greens.

Apparently they never lost the Cup Final, "They Finished 2nd" Same as Eilidh. EH? Well what ever helps ur troubled mind sleep at night!!

The Real Maroonblood

For someone who lived through 7-0 can I just say that 5-1 in a scottish cup final against them is just a tad cathartic.

Same here.

I remember their open top bus celebrations.

All roads lead to Gorgie

But surely Eilidh cheated to win a medal. Her hurdles must have been lower than everyone else's.! It is the only way a Yam could win a medal. :bucktooth:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

A Melbourne flat getting redecorated in saliva and menstruation as we speak.

:sob:

#prayformenstrualhibby

There's also a comment from "Melbourne Hibby" on the Guardian site.

Go on give it a read, and if you're really up for it - reply like I did...

http://www.theguardi...s?commentpage=1

As a subscribing member, I have replied to that bitter welt. Anyone wanting to "Recommend" my post will have my undieing thanks! (Or until teatime anyway)

As a subscribing member, I have replied to that bitter welt. Anyone wanting to "Recommend" my post will have my undieing thanks! (Or until teatime anyway)

Done. Eloquently put too.

The flag display in may 2012.

Don't forget the flag display

:gok:

Bert Le Clos

We're petty though, they said.

We should get over it though, they said.

They're totally over it, they said.

24720860.jpg

It think this current batch of tears and snotters for them is due to the realisation that celebration of the 5-1 is never going away.

Its actually reaching out further afield. A hand signal used across the world to highlight our glory and their failure.

Luv it!

Ron Burgundy

It think this current batch of tears and snotters for them is due to the realisation that celebration of the 5-1 is never going away.

Its actually reaching out further afield. A hand signal used across the world to highlight our glory and their failure.

Luv it!

Anyone know any astronauts?

We're petty though, they said.

We should get over it though, they said.

They're totally over it, they said.

24720860.jpg

I think the term is OAFT.

First time I came across Eilidh was in a Runners World magazine ...

:clumshot:

Luv it!

From the World Cup to the Commonwealth Games the trolling of the Hobbits just gets better. :jjyay:

Some top reactions on the EEN Facebook thread.

I even got a corker of an insult from my cousin who's a hibby. Didn't really cover himself in glory there. :lol:

I'm saving reading through the .net thread for my beer later tonight.

Absolutely frigging seething.

:rofl:

Some top reactions on the EEN Facebook thread.

I even got a corker of an insult from my cousin who's a hibby. Didn't really cover himself in glory there. :lol:

I'm saving reading through the .net thread for my beer later tonight.

Absolutely frigging seething.

The .net thread has been deleted bud :lol:

I don't know her but I grew up in Kinross (as she did) and know a few members of her family. Not many Jambos or Hibbies up there and her family are all Jambos and mine all Hibbies. They were happy to dish it out and take it, no malice, just banter. Great folk and I'm delighted for her and for them tonight.

great comment then he followed it up with this...

A seriously financially doped team pumped a crap one, aided and abetted by a "questionable" official and they have a hand gesture that they find hilarious
:facepalm:

I see that Sergey has come out to comment.

[/size][/font][/color]

great comment then he followed it up with this...

:facepalm:

A seriously financially doped team pumped a crap one, aided and abetted by a "questionable" official and they have a hand gesture that they find hilarious

Yet, prior to the game all they crowed about was how it was their year, written in the stars, etc, etc.

Didn't detect any fear of our team of superstars.

Revisionist pish.

Yet, prior to the game all they crowed about was how it was their year, written in the stars, etc, etc.

Didn't detect any fear of our team of superstars.

Revisionist pish.

Ah from the Book of Hobo Myth.

Myth number one of course is that they had to play a reserve team when we thrashed them 4-0 in the 2006 semi.

For the record their team that day was -

Malkowski (I know!)

Whittaker

Smith

Caldwell

Murphy

Sproule

Hogg

Thomson

Glass

Fletcher

Benjelloun

ALL first team regulars! Brown was out injured however we had Brellier out due to suspension.

There's also a comment from "Melbourne Hibby" on the Guardian site.

Go on give it a read, and if you're really up for it - reply like I did...

http://www.theguardi...s?commentpage=1

Some of the stuff there makes ifcarlingmadelosers.net look pretty reasonable by comparison . I give you -

Yes, I know Childs was on her home turf but come on - where is the sportmanship? Glasgow deserves to be snubbed in the future if this is how they "welcome" champions.

I agree with your post LadyBritannia, but Childs is an east coaster and this attitude speaks more of their ways than those of the west coast where there is a much larger immigrant population and a friendlier attitude generally to people from different countries (I know this is a generalisation, but it does have foundation!) - I'd just like to know which Scottish Nationalist - or just misguided person?? - was in control of the PA system at Hampden.

Archived