Another new deal Klaxon!

Dr. Bapswent

Great news, only Holt to go, if I am not mistaken.

If I was Holt I'd be delighted if Hearts offered me a deal right now, Holt not a guaranteed pick this season, he's not going to get a big move if he's not getting a game here, better getting himself some security with a big club like Hearts

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Does Wilson's contract not expire in the summer? I'm sure it was reported that we agreed a 3 year deal but BDO wouldn't sanction it so it was re-negotiated to two years.

I may have made that up.

Does Wilson's contract not expire in the summer? I'm sure it was reported that we agreed a 3 year deal but BDO wouldn't sanction it so it was re-negotiated to two years.

I may have made that up.

Yeah you made that up

InNothingWeTrust

I feel like people are forgetting Brad McKay. Is he the only of the younger guys that hasn't been signed up on a longer deal? Unless I'm forgetting something which is usually par for the course!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Yeah you made that up

:lol:

After a quick Google search, it would appear so. No idea why I thought that!

Guarantee these players wouldn't have signed contracts if Locke and brown were still in charge

Walker like quite a few others just now have a real chance as they are potrntially very good players. So glad the boy has signed the extension. could be a great season and wouldn't surprise me to see a league and cup double as we have accumulated a good set of players now.

Superb news. Delighted with this signing. Can't wait til we see Walker and Nicholson going at teams.

Maiden Gorgie

These young lads are obviously as excited about the future of HMFC as we are; and want to commit to it. They know they are at the right club.

This has been an amazing year to be a Hearts fan despite relegaton.

Cannot wait for this season - bring the mother hubbards on!

Archived