jamdunc

Just interested to try and work out what our crowds will be this season, With 12000ish season tickets, a probably poor away support outwith Hibs and Rangers

What has our average walk up crowd been over the last few years. I assume it will increase in line with season tickets, say up 10-15%

queensferryjambo

What has our average walk up crowd been over the last few years. I assume it will increase in line with season tickets, say up 10-15%

It could stay the same - possibly some of the extra season ticket sales may be the same people who were walk up crowd who come on the day.

It could stay the same - possibly some of the extra season ticket sales may be the same people who were walk up crowd who come on the day.

I agree with that however we may attract new walk ups to replace them, Returning fans that cant justify or make enough games to buy a ST

So long as we are challenging for the top spot our crowds will rise as the season progresses. Come the final half dozen or so home league games there may be a few who are left disappointed as capacity crowds irrespective of the opposition may well be on the cards.

So long as we are challenging for the top spot our crowds will rise as the season progresses. Come the final half dozen or so home league games there may be a few who are left disappointed as capacity crowds irrespective of the opposition may well be on the cards.

This is my worry for this season. With two young kids I don't have the time or the money to get a season ticket at the moment but try to make as many games as I can but I get the feeling if we're doing well I might struggle to get tickets for some games.

As someone suggested in another thread, I would be willing to pay a small fee (?25 maybe) for priority access for tickets for games if it's looking like that's going to be the case, especially for Rangers and Hibs games. Loyalty points could also be used in this instance as well.

Archived