Tickets for Valencia matches

eduardo.j

Good morning folks just wondering if you guys can help me out with this...I'm heading over to Spain to visit my uncle and grandmother in November and I really want to take in a match but I'm unsure about how to get tickets

I know I can use via gogo and I've looked at the official club website but the ticket sales bit is only in Spanish, do any of you think e-mailing the club and explaining the situation might work?

Any advice on the best way to approach this would be greatly appreciated

I was there last year and just walked up to the stadium on the day and bought tickets outside. They cost about 15 euros for the cheapest ones i think.

See my avatar.

Oh right enough looked at that pic loads but never clicked, well they play bilbao in November the other game is Barcelona so I doubt I'd get a ticket for that...cheers for the info

Flankengott

All the information in the tickets section of the website is about renewal of season tickets. Looks like tickets for individual games aren't on sale yet. Some good deals on the renewals though.

Make sure you get to the aquarium at the other end of the river bed from the stadium.

I went to Mallorca v Valencia in 2012 and just bought the tickets at the stadium on the day of the match.

As previously stated you should have no issue with getting tickets on matchday from club direct as I did when I was there, had a great time!!

ArcticJambo

I pre-purchased via the website, albeit for Sevilla, and vs Barcelona n the heady days, although I think there was an english version. Here is the english version for valencia:

http://en.valenciacf.com/

Picked them up on the day of the match - just had to show my passport. :thumbsup:

Edit: I see that when you click the 'Tickets' sub-category it reverts back to Spanish. Google translate will take care of that for you, albeit a tediously slow method you should get results.

davidirracional

You havent problems in Spain for buying the tickets few minutes before the match.

Only if you want to go a special match of Barca, Madrid, Athletic or Atletico the stadium could be full, In a normal match you always have free sits

you could go in Valencia to watch Levante (in the same city) or Villarrreal (town close to Valencia)

To echo everyone else, I bought tickets on the day to a couple of games no problem. Cheapest tickets were 15 euro up to about 25 euros for the better seats.

Funnily enough I am back in Valencia when Spain play Macedonia which is getting played at Levantes stadium, does anyone know how difficult it will be to get tickets for that?

I know a poster on here who bought tickets for a Valencia game in advance and then turned up on the day to find out they had rearranged the fixture.

He went to see Villareal v Elche instead and Valencia sent him a home top for his troubles!

Archived