Europa qualifiers

h-e-a-r-t-s

Aberdeen is a sell out.

Aberdeen is a sell out.

We could sell out Pittodrie on a European nighy.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heartsfc_fan

All those fair weather Aberdeen fans that somehow managed to make it along to a European qualifier yet the place is half empty for a League match.

Aberdeen team for tonight - Robson and Rooney have been dropped, Considine and Goodwillie replacing them.

Aberdeen: Langfield, Logan, Anderson, Reynolds, Considine, Flood, Jack, McGinn, Pawlett, Hayes, Goodwillie.

Subs: Brown, Taylor, Robson, Low, Smith, Rooney, Monakana

For those watching/listening to the game be warned - someone's donated 5000 vuvuzelas to the Dons fans for the game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

All those fair weather Aberdeen fans that somehow managed to make it along to a European qualifier yet the place is half empty for a League match.

Sold far more STs this season.......but not as many as ourselves of course

Goal St J, Stevie May.

:pleasing:

Big deflection though, against the run of play.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Motherwell's conquerors, Stjarnan, are through to the play-off round after beating Lech Poznan 1-0 on aggregate. Brilliant stuff.

Harry Palmer

Not been a good night so far for Hull in their first ever home European match, currently losing 1-0 to AS Trencin (think they're Slovakian).

Edit: 1-1

Take out that it is Aberdeen involved, I love to see these goals when the keeper goes walkabout and virtually gives away a free goal, when he should have stayed on his line to give himself a better chance.

I am really enjoying Aberdeen having a proper go at this. Outside this country nobody will care but they are doing a much better job them Hull or Wigan etc who are teams with infininitly greater wealth.

Groningen and Real are teams with genuine quality compared to teams in Scotland.

What annoys me is Scottish teams lying down for these shit nobodies from the arse end of europe at home. If they go away from home and draw or get beat then that's not great but it can happen but to get beat by these teams on your own turf is disgusting.

There is no excuse for Motherwell or Saints to be out to these teams. Pathetic.

Hull currently on the verge of going out to some non entity of a team.

Really pisses me off how little EPL clubs treat this competition.

Edit: They've just went 2-1 up :lol:

Point still stands.

Say What Again

Would like to see the sheep get another soon.

Oh and welcome back Gary McAllister. Ben Wulli-ums may have left Hibs, but we still have David Good-wullie to look forward too.

rossthejambo

Hull currently on the verge of going out to some non entity of a team.

Really pisses me off how little EPL clubs treat this competition.

Edit: They've just went 2-1 up :lol:

Point still stands.

Hull put a pretty strong team out in fairness, they're just obviously not that good.

Bazzas right boot

Real are 5/6 to win!! Bank account now empty

Aye, it will be soon.

Harry Palmer

Sad that you have to give away 5000 vuvuzelas to generate some kind of atmosphere

Thought they were meant to be banned or was that just for league matches?

Seems UEFA did ban them after the world cup in 2010 for all their matches, no idea if still in place though.

rossthejambo

That boy Logan isn't anywhere near as good as they've been making out.

I doubled up with hull so a total fluke, it will help as I had Celtic more than 2 goals which I thought was a cert

Archived