FIRE

AlexJambo88

AlexJambo88

Not sure if something for this got posted last nite but my god did any1 see the new flats at marine drive on fire last nite :|, was worse than the flats at easter road it was pretty spectacular, ash fallin from the sky and stuff

yeah seen it late last night when i was driving home looked pretty nasty , phoned my brother when i got in as he stays down that way and he says he just heard a big bang then looked out the window to see this massive fire , said it had been burning for a wee while , can't see anything on the news though :confused:

AlexJambo88

ye same i was hoping to read the story but i dont think that fire was ment as it would have been put out much earlier, and wouldnt have went up that fast

Thats the third fire to make the news recently.. the one at Easter Road and there was a massive one at Roseburn on the front of the Evening News a couple of weeks ago too.

Lady jambo

I was in the club next to it.

Just as well my auntie was there or it woulda been a long walk home.

The had shut the road from the Granton Access Road right down.

I think most people stayed outside to watch it which was great... no fights for the pool table :D

Thats the third fire to make the news recently.. the one at Easter Road and there was a massive one at Roseburn on the front of the Evening News a couple of weeks ago too.

Maybe a fire bug on the loose? On a torching spree.

Archived