Ukraine Super cup tonight

12XU

Shakhtar Donetsk were leading 1-0 against Dynamo Kiev the 89th minute - went 2-0 in 90+ minutes Finished 2-0 wonder if any crowd trouble at such a match - more important , are they in Europe this season - who will be the first to refuse to play them ?

Getintaethem

Haven't a few players refused to return to Donesk and wish to have their contracts ripped up. I would imagine they may have to play any "home" European games at a neutral venue.

Difficult one. Where do they start playing the 'political involvement in football' card? With Russia hosting a forthcoming World Cup, it could get messy. (On a football front! I'm aware of the lack of tidiness on a world front!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't a few players refused to return to Donesk and wish to have their contracts ripped up. I would imagine they may have to play any "home" European games at a neutral venue.

They're not allowed to play any games in Donetsk just now. Decision on where their home league games will be played has not been taken yet.

They've got a ******* massive stadium that's just going to be sitting empty for the forseeable future.

Can't imagine there would have been much trouble unless any of the clubs have an affiliation with the Russian regime. I'd have imagined most Ukrainians are quite united in this.

gingerjambo190512

2 Ukrainian teams have left there league and want to join the Russian premier league, pure messy in that region likes

The Russian FA already have their problems with teams from cities in the Caucuses having to play their home games 1000s of miles away due to terrorist unrest.

Archived