Naked.

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Me and the wife have just realised that under our clothes we are both completly naked! Have any other Kickbackers experienced this kind of phenominen ? Yep , I know its spelt wrong but I can,t be ersed looking at a..... book with words in it!

:confused:

chester copperpot
Me and the wife have just realised that under our clothes we are both completly naked! Have any other Kickbackers experienced this kind of phenominen ? Yep , I know its spelt wrong but I can,t be ersed looking at a..... book with words in it!

Eh?

Pete Seeger

I just had a surreal moment where i looked at my foot and realised i had 2 of them, This ever happened to anyone else? :confused:

bikerjambo, the new Doug??

Maybe we could have a 'spraff off' between the two of them.

Dean Winchester
I think its safe to say that I was maybe drunk when I posted!

Arent you always?

chester copperpot
Ma Ha me think this is a wind up good laugh though

When Dougster's the only one who gets the point, its time to give up BJ.

:):):)

Where is Doug anyway?

Seems to have been unusually quiet lately. Self-imposed exile or involuntary..er...holiday...?

Where is Doug anyway?

Seems to have been unusually quiet lately. Self-imposed exile or involuntary..er...holiday...?

Doug's now Miller Jambo 60.

See, I helped you out there. Maybe you can stop trolling in my threads now. :sad:

Doug's now Miller Jambo 60.

See, I helped you out there. Maybe you can stop trolling in my threads now. :sad:

:biggrin:

Info much appreciated Makween, and I hate to disappoint but I'm not trolling your threads. The only thread I'm even aware of is the one you started for mischief-making purposes a few mins ago.

Needless to say, this thread probably isn't the best place to discuss your concerns anyway....

Archived