Galaxy s4.

Stuart McNeill

Stuart McNeill

Im needing some help, I was sorting all my icons, removing the ones I wasn't using and accidentally removed the green contact icon instead of putting it on the front of my phone.

Is there anyway of getting this back without a factory reset? I've checked in my apps, widgets and hidden area as well.

Im needing some help, I was sorting all my icons, removing the ones I wasn't using and accidentally removed the green contact icon instead of putting it on the front of my phone.

Is there anyway of getting this back without a factory reset? I've checked in my apps, widgets and hidden area as well.

I don't use a Samsung but if you change it to a different theme you might get it back like that. Done similar with a HTC in the past.

Stuart McNeill

I don't use a Samsung but if you change it to a different theme you might get it back like that. Done similar with a HTC in the past.

It worked but when I change it back it stays the same. I'm trying to Google it but what I type in, makes it come up losing my contacts isn't instead of just the icon.

In the menu, press the menu button at the bottom left.

The "show disabled apps" then un**** it up.

Stuart McNeill
In the menu, press the menu button at the bottom left.

The "show disabled apps" then un**** it up.

Tried that mate, still nothing there.

Looks like I'll need to factory reset it.

Tried that mate, still nothing there.

Looks like I'll need to factory reset it.

Not easier to run the other theme and then just customise it to how you want it?

Archived