Stelios from Bolton

robinc_72

Stelios has just been released from Bolton, couple of seasons back he was brilliant, anyone in agree with me that he would be a decent signing?

Thoughts?

Dont think it was that long ago that Liverpool were sniffing after him. Maybe pre-benitez but think that unsettled him and he was never the same. Would be a great signing but suspect he will head home to Greece.

Only a Game
Stelios has just been released from Bolton, couple of seasons back he was brilliant, anyone in agree with me that he would be a decent signing?

Thoughts?

Thoughts. Hearts FC are not currently in the market for anyone commanding a Premiership wage, or anything close to a premiership wage.

Thoughts. Hearts FC are not currently in the market for anyone commanding a Premiership wage, or anything close to a premiership wage.

He has been released from Bolton and unless maybe Stoke or Bristol / Hull want to sign such a player then his days of commanding a premiership wage are well over!!!!:P

Lochend Brazil

What is a premiership wage 100g, 50g, 20g 10g, or 5g. Would he be on more than the priory kid Pinnilla. Pinnilla, Amy Crackhouse and Pete Doherty blow mega bucks a week, plus Nade is on 17g with a sports car. :P

Only a Game
What is a premiership wage 100g, 50g, 20g 10g, or 5g. Would he be on more than the priory kid Pinnilla. Pinnilla, Amy Crackhouse and Pete Doherty blow mega bucks a week, plus Nade is on 17g with a sports car. :P

Pinilla is on 12k. Kingston's on 14k. Dunno what Nade is on but doubt its more than those two.(and he brought the sports car with him)

You'll be struggling to find a Premiership player worth his salt who is on less than 20k

Only a Game
He has been released from Bolton and unless maybe Stoke or Bristol / Hull want to sign such a player then his days of commanding a premiership wage are well over!!!!:P

In which case his days of being any use (value for money I mean) to us are probably over as well.

alwaysthereinspirit

Thoughts?

Can we please stop the posts that tie us to any player who a week ago was making probably twice what any our guys make now. Pingu included.

Lochend Brazil
In which case his days of being any use (value for money I mean) to us are probably over as well.

Bolton and Spl soccer against Rob Jones no use to us. Is there something in the water the night. Not sure of what a wage he would command but if in the Tall Bracket due to age/abiltiy etc he would be a star.:P. No use another belter OAG.

Can we please stop the posts that tie us to any player who a week ago was making probably twice what any our guys make now. Pingu included.

I like that!!:)

Archived