Steve Banks nephew on trial with Hearts?

djf

Anyone know anything about this?

May have played for Barnet previously? About 18 or so?

Enlighten me

rudi must stay
Anyone know anything about this?

May have played for Barnet previously? About 18 or so?

Enlighten me

don't know mate. Where does he play? If he's a keeper then probably

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Someone told me it was Banksys nephew that was in goal in the closed door game against QOS. Classed as a trialist on here so it might add up

chickalittle

I was chatting to him at the Hearts V Hibs U17's game the other Monday and he said he was a midfielder - had been up here a couple of months ago and then been invited back. Said he was Stevie Banks relation. So if he was in goals at the closed game with QOS then he was being played out of position.......

Drylaw Hearts
sounds like our world wide scouting network at its best.

Maybe VR should start up an Agency :-

NepotismForFootballers

:P

jamboinglasgow
sounds like our world wide scouting network at its best.

to be fair if one of your players has a relative who sounds promising you can always look at them. Hearts are not definatly signing him. I would be more interested in who the other trialist was from the QoS game.

Gigolo-Aunt
to be fair if one of your players has a relative who sounds promising you can always look at them. Hearts are not definatly signing him. I would be more interested in who the other trialist was from the QoS game.

Correct.

Rangers never had to travel very far for mini Fleck, who is reported to be some talent.

I was chatting to him at the Hearts V Hibs U17's game the other Monday and he said he was a midfielder - had been up here a couple of months ago and then been invited back. Said he was Stevie Banks relation. So if he was in goals at the closed game with QOS then he was being played out of position.......

Correct. He IS Banksy's nephew but he certainly DOESN'T play in goal!

Charlie-Brown

We also signed Ryan McGowan's wee brother Dylan and Jason Thomson's wee brother Danny and previously Alex Young & Andy Bowman's sons...........

Rawrrrrrrr
We also signed Ryan McGowan's wee brother Dylan and Jason Thomson's wee brother Danny and previously Alex Young & Andy Bowman's sons...........

The difference is these boys were signed in their own right

McGowans brother was being looked at even before we signed Ryan.

As for banksys nephew it doesnt cost much to have a look but you cant imagine a player released by barnets youth system will be up to much

ToadKiller Dog
The difference is these boys were signed in their own right

McGowans brother was being looked at even before we signed Ryan.

As for banksys nephew it doesnt cost much to have a look but you cant imagine a player released by barnets youth system will be up to much

Given we dont even know the players position never mind his name how do you know he has been released? ,maybe he has asked to be transfer listed as is common at clubs that level as they dont have the ability to hold onto there best talent and dont often refuse such a request.

jamboinglasgow
Given we dont even know the players position never mind his name how do you know he has been released? ,maybe he has asked to be transfer listed as is common at clubs that level as they dont have the ability to hold onto there best talent and dont often refuse such a request.

correct, wearen't even sure he was at Barnet, just a guess by the OP.

Also just because players have failed at other clubs doesn't mean they can't be a success with us. Hartley, for example, was a Hibs' failure.

markletissier

bear in mind hartley was also a hearts failure for a bit.

Thank god we never signed Chris Robertson's wee brother all those years ago eh....

And 2 sons of Alfie Conn (A C Jnr and young brother Bobby)

Thank god we never signed Chris Robertson's wee brother all those years ago eh....

Ha lol, aye, he would never have worked out. I heard hibs sniffed around him at the time aswell. not good enough for them, we shouldnae touch him with a bargepole...

Archived