Is Vlad slightly more popular than Bob Mugabe?

Mick Belker

Mick Belker

No he is ****ing not ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bob Mugabe for manager FFS. Get your money on Mugabe folks cause Maghee hasn't got a chance!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If I am wrong i will eat my ****ing hat as long as it has been marinated in Newcastle Brown ale!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry!

Drunken interlude.

Here's to the new manager, Hope you are fitted with the balls to operate the submariner (tell him to wind it in) Install the HEART back into Hearts. I wait with my ?450 with baited breathe.

Good night fellow Jambo's!:(

jambojim52
Mearly trying to smile in the face of advesity!

Perhaps you should leave drinking, until you are old enough to handle it.;)

This is one of these posts that you wake up in the morning witha blinding hangover, switch on the computer, click on hmfckickback and go "OH FOR FEK SAKE PLEASE DONT LET ME HAVE POSTED ANYTHING LAST NIGHT.......OH SHECHT....WHIT WAS I ON!!!!!!:confused:

Mugabe wouldn't let Frail play Clum.
Mugabe would be a great shout for manager! I imagine he would be a great motivator. If players didn't put in a shift they would strangly vanish reducing the huge wage bill freeing up funds for future transfers. There is a good chance he will be out of a job soon. Seriously they should give him a chance.:dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

colinmaroon

I have friends in Zimbabwe, trying to run an Aids Orphanage and General Clinic, and believe me, Vlad is a pussycat next to that megolomaniac murderer Mugabe!!!

Because of my connection, I don't even find it funny to make the comparison!!!

Vlad might be starving us of decent football and ignoring those who disagree with him - but -

Mugabe is starving men, women and childred to death as part of government policy and mudering those who even think about voting against him.

colinmaroon
No he is ****ing not ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bob Mugabe for manager FFS. Get your money on Mugabe folks cause Maghee hasn't got a chance!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If I am wrong i will eat my ****ing hat as long as it has been marinated in Newcastle Brown ale!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry!

Drunken interlude.

Here's to the new manager, Hope you are fitted with the balls to operate the submariner (tell him to wind it in) Install the HEART back into Hearts. I wait with my ?450 with baited breathe.

Good night fellow Jambo's!:(

Have a good night's rest and I'll see you in church in the morning!!!

(He's one of the deacons you know!)

:confused:

Boab Mugabe

I have it on good authority Boab Mugabe is a dyed in the wool Jambo.

Regular at aways, though a bit of a poser in his latest gear. :cool:

Only a Game
I have friends in Zimbabwe, trying to run an Aids Orphanage and General Clinic, and believe me, Vlad is a pussycat next to that megolomaniac murderer Mugabe!!!

Because of my connection, I don't even find it funny to make the comparison!!!

Vlad might be starving us of decent football and ignoring those who disagree with him - but -

Mugabe is starving men, women and childred to death as part of government policy and mudering those who even think about voting against him.

I visited Zimbabwe a few years ago, just before the Mugabe excesses took a firm hold. Its a beautiful country with fantasic hard working friendly people, most of whom had next to feck all, but would have given you what they had with a smile, knowing they were helping a stranger.

Whats happening in that country is a disaster on a monumental scale, overseen by by a murderer that the UK helped to put there and helped to keep there and is only still there because the international community turn a blind eye to it.

Its the "real Africa" and anyone who has been to a country which falls into the "real Africa" category will have heard the phrase and know exactly what it means.

As soon as its safe to do so, I'm going back to visit. Zimbabwe will recover one day and realise its potential I'm sure of it. (I'm not sure at the moment if they same can be said about Hearts)

However, Romanov got a few things wrong at a football club. To compare him to Mugabe in any way, even jocular, is more than a tad offensive.

This is one of these posts that you wake up in the morning witha blinding hangover, switch on the computer, click on hmfckickback and go "OH FOR FEK SAKE PLEASE DONT LET ME HAVE POSTED ANYTHING LAST NIGHT.......OH SHECHT....WHIT WAS I ON!!!!!!:confused:

i know the feeling, only its not just restricted to here sadly

Mick Belker
Perhaps you should leave drinking, until you are old enough to handle it.;)

EH?

I haven't been drinking on an empty heid!

Mick Belker
I visited Zimbabwe a few years ago, just before the Mugabe excesses took a firm hold. Its a beautiful country with fantasic hard working friendly people, most of whom had next to feck all, but would have given you what they had with a smile, knowing they were helping a stranger.

Whats happening in that country is a disaster on a monumental scale, overseen by by a murderer that the UK helped to put there and helped to keep there and is only still there because the international community turn a blind eye to it.

Its the "real Africa" and anyone who has been to a country which falls into the "real Africa" category will have heard the phrase and know exactly what it means.

As soon as its safe to do so, I'm going back to visit. Zimbabwe will recover one day and realise its potential I'm sure of it. (I'm not sure at the moment if they same can be said about Hearts)

However, Romanov got a few things wrong at a football club. To compare him to Mugabe in any way, even jocular, is more than a tad offensive.

I know, I spent time there my self in the 80's with the British Army. Great people, beautiful country with a tube in charge! :sad:

Archived