U20 Friendly v Spartans

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

Going by the SFA's referee appointments, Hearts U20s have a friendly arranged for Saturday 19th at Ainslie Park (3pm k.o)

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/FriendlyMatches/4.%20Friendly%20Match%20Appointments%20-%20Saturday%2019th%20-%20Sunday%2020th%20July%202014.pdf

I'm not sure which Spartans side we are due to play as Spartans are also due to play Inverurie Locos on Saturday at 1pm, so it may be the EoS side.

With the Man City friendly on Friday, I wouldn't expect anyone who plays a significant part of that game to play again on Saturday.

That's the only U20 friendly that I'm aware of at this time. Their first competitive game is against Dunfermline on Tuesday 5th Aug at Newtongrange

Might go along, will be good to see some of the latest young lads in action.

Footballfirst

Will this Spartans age group be wearing Hibs badges/colours?

Only if they swapped shirts after tonight's game between Spartans and Hibs U20s. It finished 1-1 btw.

Footballfirst

U still in Portugal ff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No - got back last night.

bigis semiauskas

No - got back last night.

ok I'll keep the flag flying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Only if they swapped shirts after tonight's game between Spartans and Hibs U20s. It finished 1-1 btw.

Thanks. Don't get a reception in most parts of the Isle Skye, so good to know. :thumbsup:

Hibs U-20's drew 1-1 tonight with them.

Expect us to soar to a comfortable 4-1 victory.

Hibs U-20's drew 1-1 tonight with them.

Expect us to soar to a comfortable 4-1 victory.

Hibs U20s played The Spartans senior lowland league team last night. It looks like Hearts U20s will be playing The Spartans EOS team on Saturday.

So, our wee team vs the wee wee team?

If they're the wee wee team, does that mean they're p...

Footballfirst

Bump

For anyone at a loss for something to do this afternoon. It will be the Spartans EoS side we will be facing.

Chris Benoit

Hibs U20s played The Spartans senior lowland league team last night. It looks like Hearts U20s will be playing The Spartans EOS team on Saturday.

What's the difference?

Archived