The little things...

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

I was reading this earlier about the new hospitality package:

"We will source the finest ingredients from suppliers in the locale of our visiting teams, so you can expect prime Galloway beef when we host Queen of the South and don't miss out on the Hibees Hog Roast when we entertain our neighbours from across the city."

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20140715/the-fine-dining-experience_2241460_3140456

Now to me it may be a small thing, but its delightful to see about how they are having a view to make hospitality more better (so make the food special.) To me it made me think about how since we exited admin, all the little things that have been done well, so for example how the twitter account has felt more active and personal from interacting with fans to creating a buzz with announcements.

Or how they are doing the Jazz night with the Man City game, doing something different but also embracing a festival in Edinburgh. Or extending the season ticket phase 1 for a few days more after listening to fans.

All these are not big things, they are little things, ideas and changes, but together they will make a big difference to club. Is there any other little changes people have noticed that they have been impressed with.

I was reading this earlier about the new hospitality package:

"We will source the finest ingredients from suppliers in the locale of our visiting teams, so you can expect prime Galloway beef when we host Queen of the South and don't miss out on the Hibees Hog Roast when we entertain our neighbours from across the city."

http://www.heartsfc....2241460_3140456

Now to me it may be a small thing, but its delightful to see about how they are having a view to make hospitality more better (so make the food special.) To me it made me think about how since we exited admin, all the little things that have been done well, so for example how the twitter account has felt more active and personal from interacting with fans to creating a buzz with announcements.

Or how they are doing the Jazz night with the Man City game, doing something different but also embracing a festival in Edinburgh. Or extending the season ticket phase 1 for a few days more after listening to fans.

All these are not big things, they are little things, ideas and changes, but together they will make a big difference to club. Is there any other little changes people have noticed that they have been impressed with.

Yes couldn't agree more.

There's a really unique feel good factor around at the moment. Not saying we've never had it before, but this is different. The fact we came out the other side when we could've died has much to do with it. But also, the idea our club is now in the hands of 'Hearts people', and so many of us will actually be in effect co-owners of our beloved club - well it really has brought the Hearts family closer together.

Not only that, but the club now really does seem to be pulling out all the stops to be as inclusive as possible. There are many examples of this, such a the ones you mentioned or the centenary strip.

But one thing's for sure - there's a great buzz around the club. Similar but yet oh so very different to season 2005/06!

All this is excellent, but we did a lot of good stuff before, and it is a shame if we forget about this, or pretend we didn't.

We helped set up the Breakfast Club, to help ensure kids at least get a decent breakfast.

We have also done free community coaching for kids and also music lessons.

I am sure we have also done fitness classes for adults and also offered tutoring seasons for Maths and English, and the likes.

There was the Family Fun race days at Musselburgh, too.

There is also of course the work we have done to help and promote the likes of Erskine.

I would also say if the hospitality package is as described in the hospitality thread, I would say the old package was a better deal (though it seems to be better sold now, with reference to fresh and local ingriedients).

I would say, therefore, we are right I talk about all the positives that are happening, but let's not forget a lot lf good stuff still happened previously.

All this is excellent, but we did a lot of good stuff before, and it is a shame if we forget about this, or pretend we didn't.

We helped set up the Breakfast Club, to help ensure kids at least get a decent breakfast.

We have also done free community coaching for kids and also music lessons.

I am sure we have also done fitness classes for adults and also offered tutoring seasons for Maths and English, and the likes.

There was the Family Fun race days at Musselburgh, too.

There is also of course the work we have done to help and promote the likes of Erskine.

I would also say if the hospitality package is as described in the hospitality thread, I would say the old package was a better deal (though it seems to be better sold now, with reference to fresh and local ingriedients).

I would say, therefore, we are right I talk about all the positives that are happening, but let's not forget a lot lf good stuff still happened previously.

all of the above and also the magnificent 7 program was outstanding,

Haven't they gotten rid of the free bar though...?

Right. That's it. Sack everyone!

Haven't they gotten rid of the free bar though...?

Seems so according to the Hospitality page on the website.

The Treasurer

I hope they are thinking of bringing back the Gorgie Bar.

Or even better, considering opening a Fans Bar under the Wheatfield.

I hope they are thinking of bringing back the Gorgie Bar.

Or even better, considering opening a Fans Bar under the Wheatfield.

heard they are in talks with a pub chain to make it Wheatfield Wetherspoons.

Right. That's it. Sack everyone!

Not at all, but like the OP said, it's the little things.

Archived