Brazil vs Holland

leginten

Reckon Brazil will take this one - they're out to regain any shred of pride, and I don't think Holland and Van Gaal give a toss

...or Brazil can continue to be shite and the Dutch can sleepwalk to victory :lol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colinmaroon

Dirk Kuyt - I would love him in the Hearts team.

Yes!

We're about his level.

Watch his ratio of passes forwards v backwards.

Rudolf's Mate

Everyone knows how bad this Brazil team is yet some think they'd turn over the Dutch.

bigsuperslim1874

Interesting - commentator says that the rules say if a player is fouled out the box but carries on into the box then its a pen.

Suso complaints by the tramps put to bed?

Robben really is a quality player.

Very much so, it's unfortunate he brings "simulation" into his game. He is much much better than that.

Very much so, it's unfortunate he brings "simulation" into his game. He is much much better than that.

Every time he dives it reminds me of the rock getting stone cold stunnered and bouncing of the ropes etc

Gigolo-Aunt

I don't mind a player having that in their locker.

Anyone reckon Luiz is going to get another letter from the young brazil supporter who wrote to him after the Germany game.......

DavidLuizLetter_zps018a867e.jpg

I don't mind a player having that in their locker.

Trouble with that now is there are more and more camera angles to expose it. The Ref is conned but we can all see for what it is. Obviously it's been going on for ever but technology is catching up.

Yes!

We're about his level.

Watch his ratio of passes forwards v backwards.

If he passed with his left foot, I'd fall off my seat.

Don't blame him. He stayed on his feet in the final in 2010 when clean through, which everyone seems to forget, and it arguably cost the country the World Cup.

Gigolo-Aunt

Trouble with that now is there are more and more camera angles to expose it. The Ref is conned but we can all see for what it is. Obviously it's been going on for ever but technology is catching up.

Technology may be catching up but at the moment he will still get a penalty/free kick in a good area.

I'm not for a second saying Hearts players should spend the 90 minutes rolling about but have no issue with a player picking his moment to make the most of something.

colinmaroon

Wijnaldum.

Thought he was following on from having Danny Aves playing!

Technology may be catching up but at the moment he will still get a penalty/free kick in a good area.

I'm not for a second saying Hearts players should spend the 90 minutes rolling about but have no issue with a player picking his moment to make the most of something.

Done it myself, so no angel in that regard.

Now that Brazil have simply resorted to kicking everything in a dark blue shirt, I hope the Dutch stick another three past them.

Gigolo-Aunt

Done it myself, so no angel in that regard.

:jjyay:

A club member as well.

Good lad.

rossthejambo

Blind the first player to be injured by a player diving over his leg according to the ref there :lol:

scott_jambo

Blind the first player to be injured by a player diving over his leg according to the ref there :lol:

Oscar chucked his full weight into Blind's knee. Hence the injury.

Good decision by the ref.

No sympathy for Oscar, Brazil have been diving their way through the tournament so what goes around comes around.

rossthejambo

:lol: right you are.

Vlaar is a beast.

He needs to get out if Villa for his own good - before he has to partner Senderos :cornette:

colinmaroon

If he had just gone down, I think he might have got it but he definitely stuck the leg in.

colinmaroon

Clear penalty on Robben!

Listen to that dumpf Carlisle - "Natural coming together???"

3fingersreid

Might be one for the older posters but is that frank canon sitting beside scolari on the Brazil bench ?

Archived