Tynecastle on The One Show next week

tartofmidlothian

Has to be McRae's related doesn't it?

Either that or Alim Ozturk is a bigger signing than we think.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Could be the disabled facilities?

Good shout. How do ours compare with other teams?

Would be interesting to hear from someone who sits there on a match day. Pretty sure if it was me then people standing at the railing would do my head in.

punkrockcroc

Would be interesting to hear from someone who sits there on a match day. Pretty sure if it was me then people standing at the railing would do my head in.

Dunno about the rest but ours are 1st class although the light in section c toilet was out for most of last season, didn't think it was important to get it fixed, I thought BJ had more to worry about. The toilet in the Gorgie one is massive though, you could get a double kingsize bed in there. It really is annoying at HT though.

I think its great as a wheelchair user,can get round the concourse no bother,plenty space to get get into my wheelchair space (some stadiums can be a bit tight) Never had any bother from people standing at the railings during the game,,at half time when I come back to my space theres always people standing there,,again the people move,,most times its the same people so I like to think they are keeping my space warm!

Toilets again are fine and have no trouble using them!

Compared to a lot of stadiums Tynecastle is easy to enter and move around in without feeling like your getting in the way!

And I love where I sit in Wheatfield I believe I have the best spot with the perfect view,people around are friendly,stewards are always on hand (never needed their assistants)

All in I think Hearts/Tynecastle is place great for disabled supporters,from staff to fans theres always someone that one help and easy enough to move around!

I think its great as a wheelchair user,can get round the concourse no bother,plenty space to get get into my wheelchair space (some stadiums can be a bit tight) Never had any bother from people standing at the railings during the game,,at half time when I come back to my space theres always people standing there,,again the people move,,most times its the same people so I like to think they are keeping my space warm!

Toilets again are fine and have no trouble using them!

Compared to a lot of stadiums Tynecastle is easy to enter and move around in without feeling like your getting in the way!

And I love where I sit in Wheatfield I believe I have the best spot with the perfect view,people around are friendly,stewards are always on hand (never needed their assistants)

All in I think Hearts/Tynecastle is place great for disabled supporters,from staff to fans theres always someone that one help and easy enough to move around!

Hiya pal, this might sound strange, but do you live down at GoldenAcre?

Hiya pal, this might sound strange, but do you live down at GoldenAcre?

No,dont even know where that is lol

:look:

Haha behave yerself ya creep ;-)

I had a lassie in the back of the taxi a week or two ago, she was a wheelchair user. Got yappin about the fitba an it turned out she was a staunch Jambo. Went everywhere. The name Ellie rings a bell, but I might be completely wrong.

What I do recall is that her faither came out to give us a hand with the chair, and he too was a staunch Jambo. Her Hibs supporting uncle however just stayed in the background as the three of us waxed lyrical about how good it was being a Jambo right now!

No,dont even know where that is lol

Oops my mistake pal. I'm gettin you mixed up with someone else. Sorry!

Italian Lambretta

I'm surprised they didn't film at Fir Park as they have great facilities for wheelchair users.

Oops my mistake pal. I'm gettin you mixed up with someone else. Sorry!

Seeing as we are playing guess me.......Do you drive a street cab?

Seeing as we are playing guess me.......Do you drive a street cab?

No mate. Central.

You must be confusing me with some other ugly ******* mate ;-)

Lavrentiy Beria

I believe its about the Argentina World Cup in 1978 and some locals who went over .

luckyBatistuta

No mate. Central.

Peter number???

No mate. Central.

Cheers.

Used to own a cab in Central myself. I knew a street cab driver, huge Jambo and seemingly always on KB

Cheers.

Used to own a cab in Central myself. I knew a street cab driver, huge Jambo and seemingly always on KB

Ahhh I see. Na bud, not me.

luckyBatistuta

320 mate.

Don't worry bud I'm not THE COMMITTEE checking up on you.

Don't worry bud I'm not THE COMMITTEE checking up on you.

Haha nae probs mate. The committee ken I'm a fine upstanding member of society anyway ;-)

Chris Benoit

What I like about ours is there isn't the sense of segregation you get in others. Most other grounds all the wheelchair users are papped off into the corner whereas at Tynecastle they are right round the ground, much more included in the atmosphere.

DigitalTwisted

320 mate.

My dad used to own P60 before he retired. How long you been with Central, as he retired and sold the plate must be about 7 or so years ago now?

What I like about ours is there isn't the sense of segregation you get in others. Most other grounds all the wheelchair users are papped off into the corner whereas at Tynecastle they are right round the ground, much more included in the atmosphere.

I used to chat to a wheelchair using lawyer who worked next to me about such things, he was a Hibs season ticket holder and used to refer to the wheelchair section at Easter Road (with very black humour) as "the spastic ranch" He hated the fact that any fans with mobility problems were all lumped together.

bigsuperslim1874

Could the 1874 fund deal with the seats?

Pretty sure that is on the cards already. I think a figure of ?25k was mentioned?!?!?!

letsalldothebeattie
Does anyone know what day next week we will be on?

Was wondering that myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tartofmidlothian

Does anyone know what day next week we will be on?

The club will most likely tweet it.

Could the 1874 fund deal with the seats?

. I'm sure Ann Budge said its the clubs job now to sort seats, windows etc.. FF will be for bigger projects.....

I now expext furious Hibs fans will send several FoI requests to the BBC demanding to know who decided, and why, to film at Tynecastle, and not Easter Road.

Chris Benoit

I now expext furious Hibs fans will send several FoI requests to the BBC demanding to know who decided, and why, to film at Tynecastle, and not Easter Road.

Probably down to hibs previous for letting in film crews

Dr. Bapswent

Should be re named the five one show for the Tynie visit .

Never gets old.... almost as good as the Jamma chat....

Greg Wallace .... LOL.

The Real Maroonblood

any news on when we are on ??

Next week it is only on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Just record them all to be on the safe side.

So will it be tonight's show? I am not enduring 3 nights of this light entertainment malarkey.

So will it be tonight's show? I am not enduring 3 nights of this light entertainment malarkey.

Just use Sky+ and fast forward through the shite.

Archived