Harmonia in Glasgow!

ArmiyaRomanova

ArmiyaRomanova

I may be a bit behind the times, but I've just discovered that HARMONIA will be playing at the ABC in Glasgow on Friday 11th July!

The band, originally formed from members of Kraftwerk, NEU! and Cluster, previously only existed between the years of 1973 and 1976 A.D.; but now Michael Rother, Dieter Moebius and Hans-Joachim Roedelius are gliding gracefully into the present... says one website blurb I read.

OK, so it'll be German pensioners with laptops (probably), but an unmissable event for anyone with more than a passing interest in electronic music - see where Boards of Canada etc... learned their chops!

In a way, shame it's not CLUSTER - but I understand that they're on the go again... I live in hope they'll make it to Scotland too at some point.

ardwick1888
I may be a bit behind the times, but I've just discovered that HARMONIA will be playing at the ABC in Glasgow on Friday 11th July!

The band, originally formed from members of Kraftwerk, NEU! and Cluster, previously only existed between the years of 1973 and 1976 A.D.; but now Michael Rother, Dieter Moebius and Hans-Joachim Roedelius are gliding gracefully into the present... says one website blurb I read.

OK, so it'll be German pensioners with laptops (probably), but an unmissable event for anyone with more than a passing interest in electronic music - see where Boards of Canada etc... learned their chops!

In a way, shame it's not CLUSTER - but I understand that they're on the go again... I live in hope they'll make it to Scotland too at some point.

:cool:

Archived