Barry Ferguson

cosanostra

cosanostra

Not sure how many people will be interested in this but thought i'd post it any way.

I have no connections with inside info about Hearts but I do have a friend who's father is a shareholder of some description in Rangers. He's not got millions or anything but certainly thousands invested in the club. Any way, every so often i get little bits of info from him.

He told me that Walter Smith asked Hearts about the availability of Robbie Neilson last year (or the year before that) way before it was in any newspaper.

He also told me that Steven Naismith would be handing in a transfer request at Killie and would be signing for Rangers despite all the press reports to the contrary.

Basically, he has a good past record of providing decent info.

He told me tonight that the current chat among shareholders is regarding the extent of Barry Ferguson's injury. It's pretty common knowledge that he is currently playing through the pain barrier. My friend says that the club and the club docs are seriously concerned about him being able to continue playing for much longer. He also said that there are rumours that next season may be his last as a pro as his injury is not healing.

That's all I heard, just thought i would share.

I don't like the guy as a person, but before his injury, he did look to be a very talented player. A shame if true.

cosanostra
Any mention of Wallace signing for them.:confused:

Nah, i did ask about that. I asked about Gow as well - nothing to report on either.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No reason not to believe you my friend.

To say I'm drunk is an understatement, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bazza told me tonight it's a horrible injury. It's pretty common knowledge that he is currently playing through the pain barrier. My friend says that the club and the club docs are seriously concerned about him being able to continue playing for much longer. He also said that there are rumours that next season may be his last as a pro as his injury is not healing.

cosanostra
No reason not to believe you my friend.

To say I'm drunk is an understatement, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

He told me tonight that the current chat among shareholders is regarding the extent of Barry Ferguson's injury. It's pretty common knowledge that he is currently playing through the pain barrier. My friend says that the club and the club docs are seriously concerned about him being able to continue playing for much longer. He also said that there are rumours that next season may be his last as a pro as his injury is not healing.

:biggrin:

Quoting posts must be hard when you are steamin'.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
:biggrin:

Quoting posts must be hard when you are steamin'.

Mate, I'm absolutely fine. :):)

I'm being brutally honest with regards to Bazza ******y chops. :)

Coza is The man.

EDIT: I just read my post .... it's ridiculous ... who cares though. Take care Cosa my friend... I'm so drunk..

Buffalo Bill
Not sure how many people will be interested in this but thought i'd post it any way.

I have no connections with inside info about Hearts but I do have a friend who's father is a shareholder of some description in Rangers. He's not got millions or anything but certainly thousands invested in the club. Any way, every so often i get little bits of info from him.

He told me that Walter Smith asked Hearts about the availability of Robbie Neilson last year (or the year before that) way before it was in any newspaper.

He also told me that Steven Naismith would be handing in a transfer request at Killie and would be signing for Rangers despite all the press reports to the contrary.

Lothe him or lothe him, he is a great, great player.

I wouldn't wish this on him at all, but I suppose him being a 100% kind of player, the old knees wont hold out forever.

Buffalo Bill

Dr Ian Malcolm

To be fair to Ferguson, he seems to have the rep as a complete ned but off the pitch you never really hear all that much about him a la Lennon, Riordan and he seems a decent enough guy (when he's not playing).

He gets bummed up ridiculously in the press, but thats not exactly his fault. He's definatley been one of the best players we've produced in Scotland for a long time (not quite as good as Ian McCall tries to make out whenever the BBC wheel him out) and he gets a bit of a rough ride compared to others who are more deserving.

If he wasn't such a dick when he pulls on the boots or captain one of the most hated clubs going I might actually like the guy.

To be fair to Ferguson, he seems to have the rep as a complete ned but off the pitch you never really hear all that much about him a la Lennon, Riordan and he seems a decent enough guy (when he's not playing).

I guess he learned his lesson after shellsuitgate.

jambo walesy

I actually don't mind Ferguson.

Except from when he is playing for Rangers he always comes across a pretty decent guy and imo is a very good central midfielder.Certainly not World Class as he is made out in the media but definately much better than most off the dross you see week in week out in the spl.

Shame if true as he could go on to captain a Scotland side at a World Cup finals if we get there.

Lothe him or lothe him, he is a great, great player.

I wouldn't wish this on him at all, but I suppose him being a 100% kind of player, the old knees wont hold out forever.

Buffalo Bill

I usually agree with you BB but not on this.IMO Barry F is one of the most overrated players in the SPL and he showed it in the final by displaying his talents as a leader and a captain i.e.rank rotten.

Dr Ian Malcolm
I guess he learned his lesson after shellsuitgate.

What did he do?

Doctor FinnBarr
I actually don't mind Ferguson.Except from when he is playing for Rangers he always comes across a pretty decent guy and imo is a very good central midfielder.Certainly not World Class as he is made out in the media but definately much better than most off the dross you see week in week out in the spl.Shame if true as he could go on to captain a Scotland side at a World Cup finals if we get there.
He,s a fud! Full feckin stop!:)

jambo walesy
He,s a fud! Full feckin stop!:)

Care to expand on why you think this?

Other than that he is captain of Rangers?

Archived