What a week that was!

Big Moysey

As weeks go, that one just gone, was pretty damned good!

Out of administration, 2 players signed(potentially v good signings) with more to follow. Season ticket bought, with sales going well.

Wee team protesting, sacking manager, adding more management costs - general turmoil! New Rangers only manage 17k s/t sales. Engerland lose opening world cup game!

Hmmmm! If Carling did pleasing weeks?

Is it not carlsberg?

:lol:

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

highlandjambo3

poor England...........thought they had it in the bag so I did (as they do every 4 years)................never mind, am sure they will have it won again before the next game

Very much a great week. It's a sign of the times that every ten minutes I'm reaching for the phone to see what updates are on Kickback without any of the sense of dread that used to exist.

We used to fear the next bit of "breaking news" that came out of Tynie but it's now optimism that rules the heart and I for one couldn't be happier. Couple that with a great World Cup (so far) and the demise of the Hobos......!!!!!

Not been in Edinburgh for a couple of years but when I return in August, there is a trip to Tynie planned to get my new strip. Delighted.

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

agree has been a fantastic week it feels so good talking about new signings ect rather than talking about if we are going to survive or not last summer was for us was shite and i personally didnt enjoy it but this summer feels fantastic

Jambof3tornado

Any idea how many season tickets sold so far?

not got a clue but I think we will have outsold hibs who started flogging theirs in april!!

This :D :D

LOL OOPS! Whatever - Both pi** and sponsored pi** teams

Archived