Welcome James Keatings

Chad Sexington

Snake Plissken

Another good signing.

We still need quite a few more for the season ahead but if this is the level of signing we can expect, I'm optimistic for next season.

After seeing him on you tube, I can`t wait to see him in a Hearts shirt next season.

Welcome to HMFC James Keatings

Levien on Twitter saying happy to have Gomis and Keatings, not only good players but "good people. More signings to follow"

:pleasing:

Yes and I like that James K is presently on twitter, and some of us are corresponding with him. He can really do some business

for us.

Gorgie Boys

It's been a good while since I've looked forward to a season as much as this one.

Every move so far I've agreed with. ST prices, players we've let go, that beautiful strip and now the signings.

The Maroon boaby will be rock hard when this season kicks off, ready for a severe pounding of diddies

Guest C00l K1d

What's that based on as all the acciea fans on twitter seem gutted he is leaving. Even seen a few POTY shouts

Just from p&b.

They could be bitter he's signing for us mind.

A decent number of goals scored last season but I've never seen him play properly and I've not seen him play regularly so I'll just reserve my judgement until I see him play.

He seems pretty well received and sounds like the right type of player we should be going for for next season. Quite young too isn't he?

Just from p&b.

They could be bitter he's signing for us mind.

A decent number of goals scored last season but I've never seen him play properly and I've not seen him play regularly so I'll just reserve my judgement until I see him play.

He seems pretty well received and sounds like the right type of player we should be going for for next season. Quite young too isn't he?

He's 22 i think.

tartofmidlothian

He came back after his injury though, and was apparently nowhere near where he was before. Was pretty ineffective by the sounds of it.

I'm only saying what i've read from hamilton fans on p&b. Not like i'm in a place to make a decent judgement on him.

Was he not used as a winger when he came back? Dale Carrick in reverse...

Archived