Where & Will Andy Webster play next season?

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

TV showed GTFster sitting in the stand in Manchester on wednesday beside his Hun team-mates.

Question: Where & will Andy GTFster play next season? Rankgers or elsewhere?

I see that you've called Webster something other than his actual name.

This could get controversial...or could it? Hmm, probably not.

Lochend Brazil

Andy looked like he had been on a dinner date with Nade, he looks about two stone over weight with the droppy dog chin. Hopefully he ends up at the shire or a junior club.

Charlie-Brown
I see that you've called Webster something other than his actual name.

This could get controversial...or could it? Hmm, probably not.

Ah well at least there's not an 'h' in GTF eh? :)

Ah well at least there's not an 'h' in GTF eh? :)

Just as well, I don't know if it'd get through the swear filter if there was.

Ryan Gosling

Hopefully he's unable to play as both his knees were destroyed in a freak 'car accident'.

Harry Palmer

Let's hope he doesn't......

Even if he does it would take him about 3mths(just a guess) to regain any type of fitness he hasn't played for; How long?

Anyway, I blame Vlad...

freddiemac

with walters love affair of playing up to 5 centre halves in the one team ,i suspect he will still be at ibrox .wigan do not want the guy back , but a lot of the huns would like to send their new daniel prodan back south.

Charlie-Brown

Who is costing more? Webster or Pinilla? who is winning on cost per game?

Who is costing more? Webster or Pinilla? who is winning on cost per game?

Surely at 12,000 a week.

Charlie-Brown
Surely at 12,000 a week.

What does Webster cost bearing in mind he's on-loan from an English Premiership club whom he cost next-to-nothing....

Harry Palmer

Why the sudden hard-on for Webster?

He is no longer a Heart of Midlothian player; he has made his bed let him lie in his own guff. He is not costing us anything.

What was he on at Heart of Midlothian? 3-5K pw? Probably x2 or x3 for Premiership?

Pinilla is a different matter; he has suffered from problems which have been physical along with mental health problems. I find the support he received from the club during his MH problems admirable. We have decided to show some belief in him and give him a chance ie hopefully some motivation to do well, a step towards recovery for him.

Dirk Diggler

I hope he is crippled and never kicks a ball again.

Roll up, roll up, Mock outrage on sale here.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Of the three or so good things Vlad has done (can't help myself:p), freezing Webster out of the game for over two years is right up there.

Surrey Jambo

The most exciting part of the game for me on Wednesday was when I saw AW and shouted "Judas!" My non-Hearts and non Hun Scottish friends laughed but understood.

SuperPippo

Remember, even though he left us two years ago off his own free will, it will still be our fault - while he hasnt kicked a ball for two years. Never forget. This man is in Paul Ritchie terrority - but it will still be Hearts fault??

Imeantasong
Remember, even though he left us two years ago off his own free will, it will still be our fault - while he hasnt kicked a ball for two years. Never forget. This man is in Paul Ritchie terrority - but it will still be Hearts fault??

Yer right.

Watch the anti-Hearts spin when he becomes news again.

Charlie-Brown

Their careers are starting to take remarkably similar paths...do any of you guys practice 'knee-voodoo-hatred' by any chance? :laugh:

SuperPippo

The bloke can do all he wants for all I care. What I dont want, and I hope all Hearts fans feel the same, is some sob sorry from him saying that its all our fault why he hasnt played for two years. He left us free of injury, since then whatever injury he has obtained has absolutely zero to do with hearts. If the papers do try to spin it that way.... then what can you do????

Captain America

My Rangers pals when watching the game on Wednesday were asking y i wasn't supporting them because in their words "what had they ever done to Hearts" when this f*nny Webster's face popped up on the tele, after my shouts of fecking Judas **** i think they understood.

Answer: Who cares ... not me!

Dr Ian Malcolm

Its a shame the way things panned out with Webster (for us). No matter how much of a penis he is, he was very good centre-half and would have been the ideal guy to help Berra in to the team, much like Elvis did with him. Probably would have eventually suceeded him as captain as well.

The stupid thing is that if he wanted to leave so badly, Vlad would have sold him. As we've seen, anyone who doesn't want to be here (or who Vlad doesn't want to be here) e.g. Skacel, Bednar is sold. Had he just said i want a transfer, I;m not going to sign a new contract, no doubt he would have been off that summer to the highest bidder.

Instead, he invoked some obscure clause (he did it wrong but that doesn't seem to matter, its all Hearts' fault you know), no doubt as a FU to Romanov, and for the tme being has ballsed up his career.

Rawrrrrrrr

Aye because webster has really been proven wrong

He hasnt really lost out as even if he had stayed at hearts and fit, he would have just had Ibby Tall syndrome

Tbh andy webster is about the only person who has had the guts to stand up to the romanovs and he isnt any worse off than he would have been warming our stand for a year

monkfish1979

He hasnt really lost out as even if he had stayed at hearts and fit, he would have just had Ibby Tall syndrome

Tbh andy webster is about the only person who has had the guts to stand up to the romanovs and he isnt any worse off than he would have been warming our stand for a year

What about the riccarton 3? Conspiracy theories as to their motives aside, ostensibly they stood up to Romanov. Webster slithered away from the club in the most underhanded way possible. The guy's a nasty wee hun creep.

Cappuccino Kid

[/quote

So Webster can tell me the numbers for this weeks lottery?

He was thrown out by Burley for his attitude. Now a devil's advocate may say that Mad Vlad told Burley to reinstate Webster.

Rawrrrrrrr

[/quote

So Webster can tell me the numbers for this weeks lottery?

He was thrown out by Burley for his attitude. Now a devil's advocate may say that Mad Vlad told Burley to reinstate Webster.

Utter bull

Burley gave him a week off to spend with his family and to settle, he then immediatly played him as a first choice centre half and all things considered up until xmas that year he played some of the best football we had seen from him

Burley had the right idea, he didnt try to deny the huns interest or blackmail webster, he nurtured him and showed him the benefits of hearts like a proper manager would

Sadly he went and romanov decided to play his pathetic games which tall has recently had to put up with

The man is an imbecile and could have managed to fall out with mother theresa

Harry Palmer

Rrrubish. Webster wanted out even when GB was manager which was a reason why he wasn't taken on the pre-season tour.

His whole movement/transfer smells..... maybe... I'll reiterate; I hope he doesn't play and gains a few more stone.. and hope he doesn't play for the Shire!

jambo walesy

No respect for Webster for the way he left Hearts but i bet he'd rather be sitting injured in the Ibrox stands than still at Tynecastle.

His career certainly isn't any worse off than our football club.

Rawrrrrrrr
Rrrubish. Webster wanted out even when GB was manager which was a reason why he wasn't taken on the pre-season tour.

His whole movement/transfer smells..... maybe... I'll reiterate; I hope he doesn't play and gains a few more stone.. and hope he doesn't play for the Shire!

Yet he came back and played some of the best football of his career after?

The fact is webster probably did want out but we were in the driving seat, he was highly rated and under contract for 18 months at the time the **** hit the fan

If it had been handled correctly we could have got a decent fee or 18 months of a top centre half - yes thats right tuesday would have been his last contracted game

He maybe even would have changed his mind and resigned, although i doubt it

Instead romanov threw the toys and Webster truly fecked him over in revenge

In a way I think webster deserves congratulations as he stood up to the fud and came out on top imo

Tynecastle stand for 2k a week or Wigan/Ibrox for 15k a week

hmmm hard choice

Harry Palmer
Yet he came back and played some of the best football of his career after?

For about 3 months whilst under a 'manager' what about the other games?

In a way I think webster deserves congratulations as he stood up to the fud and came out on top imo

Tynecastle stand for 2k a week or Wigan/Ibrox for 15k a week

hmmm hard choice

Kind of agree with you:confused: At least Heart of Midlothian haven't been paying him during his two year convalescence/ injury..

I blame Vlad:)

Drylaw Hearts

The only thing Andy Webster did wrong was to refuse to sign a new deal at Hearts.

Then again - was he wrong ?

In hindsight he was absolutely bang on to turn down the chance to stay any longer at Vlad's Madhouse.

It just so happens for him, his next couple of moves have been a complete disaster.

Also, should a player be threatened with Reserve Football for not signing a new deal ?

Never once did I see a lack of effort from Webster during 2005/2006 although he probably knew he was leaving and for that he deserves some credit.

He was superb in every match he played during that Season.

Anyway what he does with the remainder of his career is of no concern to me but if I'm being honest...

we really do miss the Andy Webster of 2004-2006.

Paul Ritchie was in Manchester supporting the HUns during the week.

winston churchill

strange how all the judases at our club have been centre halfs.

webster

ritchie

levein

chest thumper

weir

Spellczech

webster

ritchie

levein

chest thumper

weir

He?ll probably play in place of Weir for most of next season.

The only thing Andy Webster did wrong was to refuse to sign a new deal at Hearts.

Then again - was he wrong ?

In hindsight he was absolutely bang on to turn down the chance to stay any longer at Vlad's Madhouse.

It just so happens for him, his next couple of moves have been a complete disaster.

Also, should a player be threatened with Reserve Football for not signing a new deal ?

Never once did I see a lack of effort from Webster during 2005/2006 although he probably knew he was leaving and for that he deserves some credit.

He was superb in every match he played during that Season.

Anyway what he does with the remainder of his career is of no concern to me but if I'm being honest...

we really do miss the Andy Webster of 2004-2006.

Webster was fantastic for us. Particularly in the Cup year - where Tall and Aguiar playing rather than 'contract rebels' Webster and Brellier nearly cost us the cup.

I think it is a great shame that he felt he had to get out the way that he did. And obviously since then it has not gone well for him.

But I think he was right to get out - given what we have seen since. And I hope that his career gets right back on track. He is one of Hearts most capped players - and Scotland needs him back at his best.

Drylaw Hearts

webster

ritchie

levein

chest thumper

weir

Was Weir a judas ? :confused:

Or did he just fancy a move to the English Premiership ?

gordie1968
Andy looked like he had been on a dinner date with Nade, he looks about two stone over weight with the droppy dog chin. Hopefully he ends up at the shire or a junior club.

Thats a bit unfair on junior teams.Maybe a pub team,i hope he never plays again.

gordie1968

Thats a bit unfair on junior teams.Maybe a pub team,i hope he never plays again.

Ally Alexander

I would imagine that Vlad wanted to maximise Webster's value by offering him a contract with a release clause. However, he may have stipulated that he would not sell him to the huns! Hence, Webster's action.

Webster will be back to Wigan for the start of next season - Walter does not rate him.

Victor Meldrew

I used to feel quite strongly about Webster, but I figure that if he'd seen out his contract he'd have left us at the end of last season as he would have been perfectly entitled to. Instead, he's hardly kicked a ball.

Things haven't worked out well for him. I can't say I'm shedding any tears.

Their careers are starting to take remarkably similar paths...do any of you guys practice 'knee-voodoo-hatred' by any chance? :laugh:

Ehh, no?

(Hides pins)

I'm with those who hope the fecker never plays again. Ersebandit. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

TV showed GTFster sitting in the stand in Manchester on wednesday beside his Hun team-mates.

As someone said at the Orwell last Saturday, he'll be nothing more than a Suit for Der Huns, welcoming the VIP guests and mingling with the corporate.

Archived