Tracy Morgan Seriously injured in Highway Accident

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Helicopter used to get him to hospital. Critical. Limo bus flipped over after being hit from behind by a truck.

Restonbabe

One of the funnyist comedians around. Great writer. Gutted to hear about this. Hood he pulls thru

The Internet

Predictable thread. Never understood why people feel the need to make it known how much they don't know who these threads are about. There's always at least one arsehole who simply comments 'who?'. Google him if that's actually a serious question or just don't comment?

Anyway, always liked him, really hope he pulls through but the crash looks absolutely brutal :( Another comedian who was in there with him has died.

Tommy Wiseau

Predictable thread. Never understood why people feel the need to make it known how much they don't know who these threads are about. There's always at least one arsehole who simply comments 'who?'. Google him if that's actually a serious question or just don't comment?

Anyway, always liked him, really hope he pulls through but the crash looks absolutely brutal :( Another comedian who was in there with him has died.

Exactly. Like Kickback is the only place these people garner information. Ignorance isn't something to advertise.

Tragic story about a hugely talented guy. Hope he makes it, sad to hear there has been a fatality.

I did Google him and was none the wiser. Horrible crash and I hope he pulls through. Approximately five people die on UK roads every single day - that is five people too many.

Arsehole? Bit harsh mate.

Always amazes me why people don't give a bit more info on these threads to be honest. What would be the problem with the OP stating "American comic/actor Tracey Morgan seriously hurt in car crash"?

It shouldn't be up to the reader to go googling names, if the OP wishes to bring to bring some news to the table, then give us a little background. It's naive to assume everyone will know who you're talking about.

Anyway it's no a big deal and I wouldn't have gone out my road to make this point....but your "arsehole" comment was a bit OTT tho ;-)

The Internet

Yeah it probably was :lol: Apologies to all offended, just a pet hate of mine.

Yeah it probably was :lol: Apologies to all offended, just a pet hate of mine.

It's all good mate ;-)

Anyway, did you hear that story about Troy Hammerman? Mad eh?

Bridge of Djoum

It's all good mate ;-)

Anyway, did you hear that story about Troy Hammerman? Mad eh?

Who??

:gocompare:

Was mental in 30 rock, really funny though. A big star stateside,hope he pulls through

Archived