The FA Cup Final (NHC)

Swanny17

Who do you want to win the FA Cup Final?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the FA Cup Final?

• Portsmouth
    • Cardiff

Okay folks,

A bit of light relief from the negativity amongst loads of us just now.

Who do you want to win the FA Cup Final tomorrow?

:107years:

Say What Again

I've always quite liked Harry Redknapp so 'Play Up Pompey!'

I've never been keen on Robbie Fowler either.

Ray Winstone

Always want Harry Redknapp to do well, wherever he is managing.

Think Pompey will be a bit to strong.

I'll be on the pitch with my work just before kick off as the national anthems are played.

Just being on the pitch with 92,000 people in the ground is going to be some buzz!

:dribble:

portobellojambo1
Okay folks,

A bit of light relief from the negativity amongst loads of us just now.

Who do you want to win the FA Cup Final tomorrow?

:107years:

My late mother's family had roots in the Southsea area of Portsmouth so I would quite like to see them do well, but it would also be interesting if Cardiff won, in relation to how the FA would react with regards to their European place.

I actually think this could be a very open and attractive match, some of the recent games on telly have been high in technical ability but sort of lacking in general excitement and watchability.

tommythejambo

Go on Cardiff, always back the underdogs (except in Edinburgh derbys).

"We're the famous Cardiff City and we do the Iatola"

jamtartsandbees

Always had a bit of a soft spot for pompey, come from a somewhat naval family.

willie wallace

Will be in London tomorrow and thought of sampling the cup final atmosphere but dont think there are many pubs in the Wembley area.Any ideas where the fans tend to meet.

Prince Buaben

4 of Scots in the Cardiff team i think?

Mcnaughton,Thompson,MacLean and Rae?

$ilvery_Moon

Portsmouth without a doubt. Cardiff shouldn't even be in the competition or the English league. The fact that Darren Purse is able to play in the final too is an absolute disgrace. If the FAW can overturn decisions made by the FA then they should be playing in the FAW league.

Will be in London tomorrow and thought of sampling the cup final atmosphere but dont think there are many pubs in the Wembley area.Any ideas where the fans tend to meet.

As you say there are very few bars around Wembley.

But there are plenty inside on every level that the escalator takes you to...

Think the wise ones will just get to the stadium early.

No chance of a ciggie though !!

:cool:

Pompey for me,my nephew Dale is going to be there mascot he never misses a game home or away.He has severe ceribal palsey so Pompey are his life.Harry Rednapp asked him to be mascot at the semi's which he did so he 's now a bit of a good luck charm so harry's bringing him back on tomorrow he has been to a few Hearts games so we are his 2nd team.Hope they win because he does'nt take defeat to well.:mad:

So watch out tomorrow for a wee blond boy tearing up the wembley pitch on a wheel chair'that will be Dale:)

Pompey for me,my nephew Dale is going to be there mascot he never misses a game home or away.He has severe ceribal palsey so Pompey are his life.Harry Rednapp asked him to be mascot at the semi's which he did so he 's now a bit of a good luck charm so harry's bringing him back on tomorrow he has been to a few Hearts games so we are his 2nd team.Hope they win because he does'nt take defeat to well.:mad:

So watch out tomorrow for a wee blond boy tearing up the wembley pitch in a wheelchair that will be Dale:)

Remnants of Standards

Do the ayatollah Bluebirds!!! More importantly do Pompey!!!

Glamorgan Jambo

I'd love Cardiff to win but unfortunately can't see them having the quality to beat a very good and well managed Portsmouth. Hasselbank hasn't the legs for much more than an hour, Gavin Rae will likely get found out and the keeper Enckelman is a bit ropey. I feel a bit sorry for Steven Thomson who's probably going to miss out on a place on the bench to Robbie Fowler in his last game for the bluebirds (Thomson that is).

PS Best wishes to the Pompey mascot Dale.

Archived