PLAYERS WITH FIGHTING SPIRIT

Regal Kingston

Regal Kingston

As we currently have team full of gutless pussies who would you have to bring back a bit of fight to the team. These players don't even have to be considered 'hearts class').

I'll go with

Chris Morgan CB (Sheff Utd)

Paul Robinson LB (WBA)

Chris Iwelumo (Charlton)

Robbie Savage (Derby)

As we currently have team full of gutless pussies who would you have to bring back a bit of fight to the team. These players don't even have to be considered 'hearts class').

I'll go with

Chris Morgan CB (Sheff Utd)

Paul Robinson LB (WBA)

Chris Iwelumo (Charlton)

Robbie Savage (Derby)

I doubt we can afford the wages of any of them. Remember we've been cutting our wage bill for the last year, year and a half.

The only players IMO who have shown any kind off fight/desire almost every game they have played has been Stewart,Robbie and Banks,the rest can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

The one man who,although he is teenywee,would have liked to have kicked ass was McCann,he still did have Hearts best interests at heart but he will be a judas c-a-n-t now.

If you saw the Carlisle v Leeds match last night you may have been as taken as I was by a young Leeds player , Kilkenny. Seeminly Leeds picked him up from Oldham (I think) for ?150,000. Looked useful, and a grafter and hungry for the ball as well. Why cn't Hearts get players like that instead of the forementioned wasters?

I wish wee Eddie Mearns had been given a chance to prove himself.

The amount of gutless performances this season have been hard to take.

janie jones

I know he is geting on a bit but I'd like to see Stephen Craigen from Motherwell at Tynie. Good organiser, no nonsense CH and looks like he doesn't take any crap. Reminds me a bit of SP. Reckon we could get two good seasons out of him.

No chance of any leaders coming anytime soon as its clearly not what VR wants. Compliant, spineless and dispassionate players need only apply!

Buffalo Bill

Gregor Stevens.

He hated everyone, including his own mother.

Buffalo Bill

donaldius fordovich

I propose we sign the Hansen brothers

(go rent the movie Slapshot if you don't understand)

Broxburn Jambo
pasquali Bruno , what a player, pure class

Agreed Bruno I remember his first derby against the **** he was grinning from ear to ear and every challange after that

Archived