Where to go tonight in Edinburgh

jambogaz1968

jambogaz1968

Need some help guys, The lad is kicking the missus and me out tonight so he can celebrate his 16th birthday in our house :( , so I would like suggestions on where we could go please .

Scran ,drinks , maybe a comedy show or something

From what I hear Platform 5 (the old Haymarket bar) is good for scran and well priced for drinks.

jambogaz1968

Nice one Chrambo ,I heard The Red Squirrel on Lothian has some nice beers, anybody know if the scran is decent?

3fingersreid

The fountain bar does good food and has a decent selection of beers , hanging bat on Lothian road has a good selection of "visiting beers and ciders"

But it'll not matter where you go as you'll be shiting it wondering what's happening to your house

Best finding somewhere cheap, you'll need to pony up the excess on your house insurance in the morning!

Need some help guys, The lad is kicking the missus and me out tonight so he can celebrate his 16th birthday in our house :( , so I would like suggestions on where we could go please .

There is no way in the world my parents would have let me have a party in their house for my 16th without them being present.

Probably best to prepare for the aftermath tonight, go to a 24 hour supermarket and stock up on a mop, bucket, disinfectant, carpet shampoo, anti-bacterial spray and try and get some morning after pills for whatever bursd he impregnates.

Is this the party that's been all over Facebook?

jambogaz1968

Thanks for all the suggestions , ended up going to the filling station in rose st , don't ask me why, Sirloin steak was pork ,the frozen chips were ...well ...frozen , the waitress hardly spoke any english .

Got a phone call from my son early evening telling me that one of my ?300 speakers was making a cracking noise.....did you have it loud ? , no not that loud . speaker is blown me thinks :(

Angry Haggis

Thanks for all the suggestions , ended up going to the filling station in rose st , don't ask me why, Sirloin steak was pork ,the frozen chips were ...well ...frozen , the waitress hardly spoke any english .

Got a phone call from my son early evening telling me that one of my ?300 speakers was making a cracking noise.....did you have it loud ? , no not that loud . speaker is blown me thinks :(

Great night then?

:jjyay:

jambogaz1968

Went to a wee pub after the filling station, that was decent :)

Archived