Orange

Praha06

What a nightmare these people are.

I received my new handset from them on Wednesday morning and as of now, my sim still hasn't been activated. I've sent 3 e-mails and been on the phone to them at least 7 times and still they haven't managed to activate my account.

Each time I call them I get told a completely different story. I dont get it, I thought mobile operators wanted peoples business, it seems like the total opposite with this mob.

I have heard they can be a nightmare from a couple of people, anybody else had trouble with them in the past?

Guest GhostHunter

Dont say Admin isn't good to you.

Email these people

executive.officeATorange-ftgroup.com

and cc debbie.wallaceATorange-ftgroup.com

:D

Dont say Admin isn't good to you.

Email these people

executive.officeATorange-ftgroup.com

and cc debbie.wallaceATorange-ftgroup.com

:D

Cheers Dex, these people wont be annoyed that I've contacted them? The latest call I have made has bought them another 2 hours to get it sorted, if after that timescale I am still not connected I will drop them a line each.

Ta again!

Guest GhostHunter
Cheers Dex, these people wont be annoyed that I've contacted them? The latest call I have made has bought them another 2 hours to get it sorted, if after that timescale I am still not connected I will drop them a line each.

Ta again!

Nah - they deal with complaints to the Chief Exec...no reason why you cant ;) It's always the Indian Call Centre that gets me fizzing enough to complain

Every time i have issues with Orange, I don't even bother calling them, I just send them an email.

Oh aye, I also cc watchdogATbbc.co.uk and OCCtelecomsATofcom.org.uk

Doesnt mean squat, but it puts the sh11tters up Orange.

Archived