Things to do in Edinburgh this evening

paulyjambo

paulyjambo

I'm looking to take the other half out tonight but i'm totally lost as to what to do, we are always out for meals, drinks, cimema etc but I was wondering if any knew if there was anything on tonight that was a little different or romantic or had any ideas of something to do to get into the good books? any ideas? I'm only 24 so nothing to ott!

Cheers

If you're looking for a romantic night out, there's a nice wee city bar just off Bread Street, a real amourous venue called "The Western Bar". I'm sure she will love it!

Try Jongleurs or The Stand, both are comdey clubs and are a good night out, Jongleurs is quite good I have been a few times, you can go on their website and pre order food and drinks, it also has a disco after the comedians have finished. The Stand is more studenty, it is also alot smaller so you are never out of the firing line even if you sit at the back. I have only been there once and it was ok.

"The Stand" comedy club never fails.

Second only in brownie points to The Zoo (but you'd need to get there by about 2pm to make sure you're at the penguin enclosure in time for the parade)!

is that the cowboy themed place? :D

Yes, if you replace cowboys with strippers

Archived