Watch ITV Live

babywhalo

Can anyone tell me how to this?

Until recently I watched it on my tablet through the itv website which worked great.

For the last couple of weeks, the website seems to redirect to the itv app, which is rubbish and doesn't seem to play itv live. I think it only plays catch up shows

Like I say, was working fine till recently

Edit - title should read Watching ITV Live Online. Obviously it's pretty straightforward watching it through the tv!

bigsuperslim1874

I can access it on my iphone via the app but not on the hudl/android version. Weird. What version were u talking about?

Download an app called TVCatchup and you can get ITV on that.

Nice one, seems decent. Cheers

Can it play ITV 2, 3 etc? I can't see that.

I can access it on my iphone via the app but not on the hudl/android version. Weird. What version were u talking about?

I've got ITV player 3.3.0 on android

Its a terrible app

jimmyjambo

Download an app called TVCatchup and you can get ITV on that.

do you know if you can use that abroad?

Nelly Terraces

Anyone know of an app that gets you free Sky sports for nothing? Heard there was a dodgy one you can get and it gets you the lot for boy scout.

do you know if you can use that abroad?

I don't think so. When you open it up it says something like "Yay, you're in Britain which means you can access freeview TV" or some pish like that.

jimmyjambo

I don't think so. When you open it up it says something like "Yay, you're in Britain which means you can access freeview TV" or some pish like that.

ok, cheers

Used to use TV Catchup a lot. Then it became shit with too many channels only working using wi-fi and it crashed a lot at the break. Now use Watch TV - Free. Seems a lot better and doesn't demand you use Wi-fi.

Archived