#WhyImVotingForUKIP

Notorious BIG

Notorious BIG

If you want a laugh get on twitter and have a look at some of these, Some are belters

For those who are confused, UKIP's twitter account started a #WhyImVotingForUKIP trend and then folk hijacked it with stupid responses

Some belters are,

#WhyImVotingUkip I used to have a job holding a flag, then some Pole came and took it off me

#WhyImVotingUkip because my German car ran out of Saudi Arabian petrol on the way to my Japanese employer where I sit at my Swedish desk.

#WhyImVotingUkip I don't want immigrants wearing turbans when they could be hiding Voldemort on the other side..

#WhyImVotingUkip because, having invaded three-quarters of the Earth's surface, Britain shouldn't tolerate the presence of any foreigns.

#WhyImVotingUkip Because I hate all that foreign muck. I like good British food, like curry and Chinese.

Aplogies if posted before

The Internet

Actually found some of them funny. Probably the best thing twitter has done.

"I slipped on some laminate flooring earlier and I'm pretty sure it was the fault of the Polish"

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

#WhyImVotingUkip Because I'm worried black people will start breeding with gay people and we'll create a master race of amazing dancers

Hahaha

Slevinkelevra

?#?WhyImVotingUkip? Because Mr Sheen left smears on my window an it says on the bottle he is polish

#WhyImVotingUkip Because I'm worried black people will start breeding with gay people and we'll create a master race of amazing dancers

:rofl:

Guest GhostHunter

It's worrying to note that so far they have picked up 68 seats, most at the expense of the Tories.

Not good.

I P Knightley

There was one saying that he'd vote UKIP because David Cameron hadn't wished him a happy birthday properly.

Guest GhostHunter

There was one saying that he'd vote UKIP because David Cameron hadn't wished him a happy birthday properly.

Yep - it would've been a vote for the BNP save for the fact he got a birthday cake.

It's worrying to note that so far they have picked up 68 seats, most at the expense of the Tories.

Not good.

87 now.

Not good.

it's just the none of the above vote that the Libdems used to get before they blew it. No big deal in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived