Jose Quitongo Interview

Acey

One of the only players I've ever heard of needing to leave the pitch to take a turd.

He deserves massive respect for that alone.

Lombardia Jambo

How old is this interview ? He is playing for Stenhousemuir but they didn't mention......

Spellczech

Decided his family could not settle after ONE WEEK in Spain! I reckon he just likes his signing on fees...

Like the way the interviewer could not bring himself to say "Hearts won the cup" mentions a couple of times "Hearts got to the final" Just as well there was the clip of the cup going along Princes Ctreet. :)

rudi must stay
How old is this interview ? He is playing for Stenhousemuir but they didn't mention......

it could be two days old mate, he'd already have a new club :P

The wee guy is quality. A Hearts legend.

Will always have time for Jose!

Ivan Drago

Did he not refuse to play for Angola once because he was waiting for a chance in the Portugal team!?

Chip Douglas

I had a rare blether with him in Tiger Lily last Sunday night, he says he's fitter than ever and thinks he still deserves a chance at a higher level.

Top man, would put some our current first team to shame purely on desire.

Ibrahim Tall
He is from Angola.

It's more the dozen or so different Scottish ones mixed in with it. :P

Had the plessure of playing with jose at the Youth Devolopment game, the guy is a legend on and off the park.

Such a great guy.

Top guy.

He was one of my favourite hearts players when he was here, always liked him.

rossthejambo

what a guy. jose will always be remembered for his last minute goal against celtic. dont think iv ever seen tynie jump as much as that...apart from the day we clinched 2nd against aberdeen

There was always a buzz went around when wee Jose got the ball and went one of his mazy runs - used to love watching him play. And that goal against Celtic too. What a guy!

Archived