Goodwillie

quincy adams wagstaff

quincy adams wagstaff

Don't know if this has been covered already and I've missed it,if so sorry,but I heard today(in the golf club)from an impeccable source that the afore mentioned mr goodwillie is training with us for sure,but would signing him be realistic, it would be beneficial to him and us.

Jambos_1874

I don't think moving to the Championship would be particularly good for him at this stage of his career. Would still like to see him playing for us though.

Teuchterjambo

Are we still training ... when are these guys going to get a well deserved break ?

Doesn't really fit the experienced, good professional person spec we're supposedly looking to recruit does it? Far from it.

Dr Ian Malcolm

No-one is training just now and I'm fairly sure someone would have noticed if he was at Riccarton last week.

Tommy Brown

No-one is training just now and I'm fairly sure someone would have noticed if he was at Riccarton last week.

But..but..it was an impeccable source at the golf club, no less.

ooh-aah-cantona

So a guy that picks ?20k a week at Blackburn is coming to sign for Hearts in the Championship when we are telling our players to accept deals at ?750 p/w. Seems legit.

quincy adams wagstaff

Is he training on his own?

sorry, the guy who told me has never been wrong with his info before and he ether said was or is training with us.

Blackburn don't seem to really want anything to do with him at all. Wouldn't be a bad loan signing, although after hearing what he's on at Blackburn I hope they wouldn't be expecting us to cover much of his wages :lol:

So a guy that picks ?20k a week at Blackburn is coming to sign for Hearts in the Championship when we are telling our players to accept deals at ?750 p/w. Seems legit.

Significantly more than that as well.

Clerry Jambo

Doesn't really fit the experienced, good professional person spec we're supposedly looking to recruit does it? Far from it.

My thoughts exactly

Arnold Rothstein

sorry, the guy who told me has never been wrong with his info before and he ether said was or is training with us.

Why would we be training? Think about it.

The White Cockade

No!

too much money, not a great team player and a complete erse

Hang on a second, didn't Goodwillie once get on the bench for Carlisle on the last day of the season?

GlasgowHMFC23

No chance in us signing him and as far as I'm concerned thats good. Moving down South ruined his career. He was on loan at United and was absolutely useless and he has a bad image too.

Maiden Gorgie

Are these golf club sources watertight? Ever had a hole in one?

Well played :lol:

The Porcupine

Are we still training ... when are these guys going to get a well deserved break ?

Dale Carrick is apparently away to Spain or something so...

Lavrentiy Beria

Don't know if this has been covered already and I've missed it,if so sorry,but I heard today( in the golf club)from an impeccable source that the afore mentioned mr goodwillie is training with us for sure,but would signing him be realistic, it would be beneficial to him and us.

LOL

Armageddon

Don't know if this has been covered already and I've missed it,if so sorry,but I heard today(in the golf club)from an impeccable source that the afore mentioned mr goodwillie is training with us for sure,but would signing him be realistic, it would be beneficial to him and us.

I think before anybody jumps down the OP's throat we should maybe find out with golf club we're talking about here. Given the taxi/private taxi chat from a few years back, we all know it's a fine line between a story being shite and total shite.

quincy adams wagstaff

I think before anybody jumps down the OP's throat we should maybe find out with golf club we're talking about here. Given the taxi/private taxi chat from a few years back, we all know it's a fine line between a story being shite and total shite.

The Royal Burgess

Armageddon

The Royal Burgess

Ok then I believe this story ... If you had said Silverknowes then I'd be rubbishing your story ...

(Although I've been at Riccarton every weekend for the last 2 years, watched the first team train so many times I could probably be considered a candidate for the new team set up and trade nods with most of the first team).

Goodwillie probably doesn't even know where Riccarton is.

If this had been last season there was an outside chance of some truth in the story as he was coming to us prior to our financial misfortune. :tiny:

This season coming....not a chance.

Sheeeeeeeeeit!

letsalldothebeattie
I don't think moving to the Championship would be particularly good for him at this stage of his career. Would still like to see him playing for us though.

At this moment the lad needs to play genuinely don't think he can be too picky hasn't exactly set the game on fire since leaving United few year back.

I'd take him just whether we can fit him in to the budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know CL knows him from his days at Dundee Utd however after his remarks about discipline I would doubt very much that Goodwillie fits the bill certainly with his off-field antics.

No, we are not, the boys are on their hols. Goodwillie must be training on his own!! What an attitude, get him signed up ;)

Archived