Cheap sites or shops for printing t-shirts?

hughesie27

hughesie27

Alright, I'm looking for some sites that allow you to design your own t-shirt and get it printed of. You know the type that guys on a stag weekend get? It's for t in the park so no real rush.

Cheapest I've found is ?26 for a red cotton t-shirt with

TITP

A wee design on the bottom and on the back 'HUGHESIE' and another wee design on the bottom.

Looks brilliant but quite expensive I thought?

Doctor FinnBarr

Try the one half way up the steps at Waverley. Can,t remember prices but they were OK.

:)

super_vlad
Alright, I'm looking for some sites that allow you to design your own t-shirt and get it printed of. You know the type that guys on a stag weekend get? It's for t in the park so no real rush.

TITP

A wee design on the bottom and on the back 'HUGHESIE' and another wee design on the bottom.

I've used copycat at potterrow, they were pretty good and it cost about 14 pounds, and i only got one done, i'm sure it was a lot cheaper if you get more than 5 done tho.

I've used copycat at potterrow, they were pretty good and it cost about 14 pounds, and i only got one done, i'm sure it was a lot cheaper if you get more than 5 done tho.

Used copycat before too, and they are good. Even cheaper if you supply the t shirts too.

Anywhere lets you design your own shirt.

TITP

I'm still trying to work out what your going to do to the pope.

hughesie27
I'm still trying to work out what your going to do to the pope.

:107years:;)

Archived