Who do we want to face the wee team?

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

This may have been discussed on here before but who do we want to face the slime in the playoffs?

For me it's got to be Hamilton. Just down the road from me here in EK and I will probably go to both games if it turned out to be them.

Durham Jambo

Falkirk. Married into a Falkirk supporting family. If they make it I'll be at both games.

hearts_crazy

And there lies another question. Who is going to the games?

Big Moysey

Don't think it matters. Do not think Hobos will beat either. 2-0 first leg 1-1 second................The Hibs are going down!

To be honest, the way Hibs are playing just now they won't stand a chance against either of them. I'd like to see them against Falkirk though.

Looking forward to watching Easter road going into meltdown (again) and another wee protest outside the gates headed up by Grant Stott and his tie.

Amazing how the tables are turning.

Edit - can't forget the face:

:verysmug:

hearts_crazy

I can see the away end at Easter Road being sold out by Jambos before Hamiton/ Falkirk fans get the chance.

Falkirk. Married into a Falkirk supporting family. If they make it I'll be at both games.
Hamilton would rip them up.
what were the head to head results for Accies v Falkirk ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Another Robbo

Don't care to be honest - think both of them are more than capable of doing a job against Hibs...

I think it's totally pathetic if any Jambo seriously attends these matches

Is it only them that's aloud to have a relegation party like?

tokyowalnut

Raith fan at my work has said that Hamilton have been the best team in the league this season and would pump Hibs!

InternationalHearts

Raith fan at my work has said that Hamilton have been the best team in the league this season and would pump Hibs!

Mon the Hamilton then!

Chief Wiggum

That's it. All my money on Hamilton if a raith fan at your work said so..... Phew, I was looking for a tip for ages. Thanks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit off topic but loved that poster who pointed out that we could play them about 50 times in competitive games next season. All the cups inc the mighty Ramsden, replays, league games, play-offs. Fantastic. Even in their relegation nightmare they can't get away from us.

Hamilton for me.

Archived