First Test

Boris

The Doctor

It's a strange phenomenon, but Scots generally want the English to get beaten in every sport they play with the exception of cricket.

When England play I really want them to do well.

I saw on BBCi that the game was available, I got all excited and settled down to an afternoon with a beer, lying on the sofa watching the game. I was so disappointed to find that it was just Five Live's broadcast with a scorecard which updated with ever ball, better than nothing I suppose, but not terribly interesting to look at.

I may retract all that good stuff I said last week about the licence fee.

105 for 5... England should give NZ doing over here.

think NZ have only won one test match from 8 or something silly, excluding bangladesh.

Commander Harris
It's a strange phenomenon, but Scots generally want the English to get beaten in every sport they play with the exception of cricket.

I saw on BBCi that the game was available, I got all excited and settled down to an afternoon with a beer, lying on the sofa watching the game. I was so disappointed to find that it was just Five Live's broadcast with a scorecard which updated with ever ball, better than nothing I suppose, but not terribly interesting to look at.

yup, I'm the same.

I think it is the absense of any historical rivalry in this sport that explains that.

Not me, 200 up for New Zealand, but McCullum is taking a few risks. England should win the series comfortably, but the big test will be The Proteas later this summer, bollocks there goes McCullum, oh well.

New Zealand are making a half decent fist of it. If they actually make 300 it will be a decent score considering the start they had.

New Zealand are making a half decent fist of it. If they actually make 300 it will be a decent score considering the start they had.

Puts pressure on the English top order for sure.

Archived