Any news on season ticket sales?

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

With end of the month fast approaching, i was wondering if anyone had heard any numbers being banded about?

Must be at around 12,000 now.........eh Vlad?? ;)

Go on yourself, start a few more threads about season tickets. I'm sure that with effort it'd be achievable.

Walter Bishop
Go on yourself, start a few more threads about season tickets. I'm sure that with effort it'd be achievable.

You can check users history of threads started you know! ;) If you had done so then you`d see i have never started a thread on season tickets.

Thanks for replying to my post though :hobofish:

With end of the month fast approaching, i was wondering if anyone had heard any numbers being banded about?

:hobofish:

Walter Bishop
:hobofish:

So how many have been sold then? You are clearly in the know !! ;)

Walter Bishop
Well jamie:hobofish: They last reported 10 days ago that there were record breaking sales and we had matched last years:dribble:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1306039,00.html

Do you want them to post updates on the website every couple of days for trolls like you?

Troll?

I am not being funny, but seriously are you really that naive??? Or maybe you are Vlad/Pedro or even Rodney.

I will bet you have tickets for the whole family, cant wait to buy the new strip and spend around ?20-?30 everytime you set foot in the ground! M U G !

Oh by the way, we just won the champions league, have 2 or 3 world cup stars on our books,have a wonderful new stand in place, have a top class manager with british football experience that picks his players and his tactics,have a new multi-million pound sponsor for our new strips and are now Debt free!!!!

(Well thats what you clearly keep telling yourself!)

PresidentRomanov

Hopefully we'll sell none, then go to the wall, and all you Hearts supporters :wacko: will be proved right :rolleyes:

chester copperpot
Hopefully we'll sell none, then go to the wall, and all you Hearts supporters :wacko: will be proved right :rolleyes:

Na we'll still sell plenty, to be served up the same rubbish, just to keep you happy ;)

Nucky Thompson
Troll?

I am not being funny, but seriously are you really that naive??? Or maybe you are Vlad/Pedro or even Rodney.

I will bet you have tickets for the whole family, cant wait to buy the new strip and spend around ?20-?30 everytime you set foot in the ground! M U G !

Oh by the way, we just won the champions league, have 2 or 3 world cup stars on our books,have a wonderful new stand in place, have a top class manager with british football experience that picks his players and his tactics,have a new multi-million pound sponsor for our new strips and are now Debt free!!!!

(Well thats what you clearly keep telling yourself!)

You're trolling trying to bate Hearts fans with you're negative pish:hobofish:

I go to the games with mates so I'm the only one in my family with a ST, I buy the strips but spend feck all in the ground.

Your the one mentioning about Champions league(hobo trait), World Cup stars(hobo trait), although Larry would have been one if he wasn't suspended for the WC. I didn't expect the new stand to be ready in 2008. I expect a new manager for next season, but what would you call top class? Have Hearts ever had a 'top class' manager?

I'm not overly concerned about new sponsors. If vlad isn't concerned about the debt, then neither am I. Does that cover it?

PresidentRomanov
Na we'll still sell plenty, to be served up the same rubbish, just to keep you happy ;)

I just can't get my head round so called Hearts supporters desperate for us to sell none :mad:

PresidentRomanov

I go to the games with mates so I'm the only one in my family with a ST, I buy the strips but spend feck all in the ground.

Your the one mentioning about Champions league(hobo trait), World Cup stars(hobo trait), although Larry would have been one if he wasn't suspended for the WC. I didn't expect the new stand to be ready in 2008. I expect a new manager for next season, but what would you call top class? Have Hearts ever had a 'top class' manager?

I'm not overly concerned about new sponsors. If vlad isn't concerned about the debt, then neither am I. Does that cover it?

Who needs Hibs supporters, when we've got the support we're landed with :mad:

Nucky Thompson

jamie seems to have taken a back seat on this thread since Chester exposed him:) And him getting on his high horse about liars:rolleyes:

Ivan Drago

WE'RE NOT GETTING ONE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT!!!!!!!

Walter Bishop
jamie seems to have taken a back seat on this thread since Chester exposed him:) And him getting on his high horse about liars:rolleyes:

Exposed for what ? Posting threads all on different topics.

As for your hobo traits, when did Vlad become a Hobo because it was his mouth these words came from, for the record check this for starters.....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14933

Defend that Mr Boo.

Walter Bishop
:4_1_72:

That's genius Chester.

Perhaps Jamie should change his username to Jeffrey Archer...

Small minds are easily amused. :rolleyes:

lambojambo
Who needs Hibs supporters, when we've got the support we're landed with :mad:

Matches the team WE'VE been landed with! :mad:

I just got an email reminding me to renew... I stupidly done it 12 days ago...:o

I just got an email reminding me to renew... I stupidly done it 12 days ago...:o

I got the same e-mail, but I never renewed this season due to work commitments so I am not sure how I go about renewing a season ticket I dont have. Maybe they should concentrate their efforts on actual ST holders.

Fecking muppets!

Record season ticket sales.

Chocolate rations increased again.

It's win-win.

Oh, and apparently Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Record season ticket sales.

Chocolate rations increased again.

It's win-win.

Oh, and apparently Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

I like this one in this context:

Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.

And perhaps the beetroot soup takers would like this one:

What can you do against the lunatic who is more intelligent than yourself, who gives your arguments a fair hearing and then simply persists in his lunacy?

You can check users history of threads started you know! ;) If you had done so then you`d see i have never started a thread on season tickets.

Thanks for replying to my post though :hobofish:

I can't check users' thread history. I'm not an upgraded user. I leave the house sometimes, it's great!

Think that you've already been proven wrong there, though, so I don't need to.

Colonel Kurtz

We are getting a new manager

I hope Shaggy is retained at a level appropriate to his experience.

I also believe that very low st renewals was one of the factors in arriving at this decision

I also believe that very low st renewals was one of the factors in arriving at this decision

Good for you,where's that,Lidl's or Aldi's somewhere like that.

Colonel Kurtz
Good for you,where's that,Lidl's or Aldi's somewhere like that.

are they a type of car or something

Colonel Kurtz
Yes we are but its not Elvis and you are spewing!

Never said it would be Elvis,he does not have the experience,I prefer Mcgee.

Independence

The very sad point about this thread is that Jamie appears to be taking a lot of pleasure out of this situation!!!!

These threads are becoming more childesh as each day passes.

Clerry Jambo

Sorry Colonel but season tickets are matching if not higher than last seasons if you check out the official website:p:p:p

Anyway if s/t's were selling well are you suggesting Frail would have got the gig:confused:

Dirk Diggler

I heard today we had sold approx 10k.

Sorry Jamie, I know it's not what you didn't want to hear.

davemclaren
I heard today we had sold approx 10k.

Sorry Jamie, I know it's not what you didn't want to hear.

:wacko:

Archived